starting strength gym
Page 2594 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1594209424942544258425922593259425952596260426442694 ... LastLast
Results 25,931 to 25,940 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    Honestly, I don't pay him any attention. The reason I don't care is because I am aware of everything that I posted previously. I am not outraged by him, I just roll my eyes. Tucker et al are attempting to create another alternate narrative. I would expect that there would be a lot of video footage that did not show people being violent inside the Capitol. I would also expect that you could find lots of video of people walking about during the Kenosha riots as well who were not being violent. Does that mean the riots didn't actually happen? To ignore those bits would be refining the narrative, would it not?

Tucker completes me.

We saw one part, now we’re seeing another, thanks to T’s producers. We are just now seeing interesting clippings from the cutting room floor that were originally left out because they did not fit the narrative, because they told a uniquely different story (Sicknick (sp?), for example, walking around waving his arms with aplomb after being killed.). The boring parts of the Kenosha footage were left out because they were boring to everybody.

People can draw their own conclusions when it’s all posted, which will now happen, thanks to McCarthy, Tucker and perhaps Massie.

Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    Another excellent piece from the cat man. I too always thought the spanish flu was our last great pandemic. I guess it had more in common with covid-19 than I thought.
    Until I get definite proof, I’m treating the Spanish flu and the Black Death and all the other pandemics as a scam. Right now I don’t even think an actual pandemic is possible. There were masks active during the Spanish flu. There are photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    I feel like this thread is just a parody now. Would I also be able to convince you that there was not a riot in Kenosha Wisconsin if I showed selective footage of people just walking about in the street while ignoring the parts where they set things on fire? What if you were to see footage of the 9/11 hijackers boarding the plane, or there was footage of them just walking down the aisle after boarding the plane without directly threatening anyone? Should we ignore the parts of the day where they flew the planes into a few buildings?

Why people hold Tucker Carlson in such high regard is hard to understand. The man flat out admitted during an interview that he lies if he is cornered in an argument.

Tucker Carlson Flat Out Admits: I Lie On My Show - YouTube (start the video at 35 seconds for the interview)

When charged with defamation in court his lawyers literally argued that his statements are should be viewed as rhetorical hyperbole and not to be taken as fact, and he won!

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020) :: Justia

More recently, Dominion voting has a billion dollar lawsuit against Fox news regarding the false claims made by Fox news regarding election fraud and now his own text messages are being presented in court indicating that himself and fox news as a whole did not actually believe these claims, but the were still making them because it helped their ratings.

And recently more texts were discovered where Tucker Carlson was stating how much he hated trump. Keep in mind these texts were prior to January 6th

So basically the man has flat out admitted to lying when cornered, has been to court arguing that reasonable people should not believe what he is saying because it is all hyperbole, and has shown that he is willing to continue to lie to protect his ratings and not believe anything that he is saying has shown you selectively edited video clips removing the bad parts of what happened and people on here believe him that January 6th was nothing more than a tourist visit? Or all you all now just participating in that now famous Tucker Carlson hyperbole?
    So someone who is a liar and hates Trump is posting videos which will help Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Until I get definite proof, I’m treating the Spanish flu and the Black Death and all the other pandemics as a scam. Right now I don’t even think an actual pandemic is possible. There were masks active during the Spanish flu. There are photos.
    Spanish flu is where it started, actually, and persisted for a hundred years without anyone doing any meaningful testing or evaluation through analysis of clinical settings until very recently. Asian countries were helpful in this regard for cold and flu due to their propensity for wearing masks because of the cultural/religious importance of breathing (not because they possessed strong data that showed a negative correlation of aerosolized respiratory virus infection rates with increased masking of HCW in clinical settings).

But, hey... as with nearly everything else... what does that matter?

I don't understand why people get so upset about Gobbles. He's the one jumping into a thread after 25 thousand posts.

Gobbles, you can meaningfully engage with my question. I promise it's not nearly as politically charged as you imagine it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Babbitt View Post
    I’m sorry, what?
    As Henry Ford used to describe it: "'It is perhaps well enough that the people of the nation do not know or understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

The Federal Reserve system is the fourth, most corrupt and most powerful branch of government; it is unelected, unaccountable and unauditable.

Rip is right.
    Tucker Carlson's new segment is the most important thing to pay attention to right now.

I do not care if the right has to “lie” or use the other standard methods of the enemies of civilization if it means a taking of power away from them, punishing them severely, and preventing them from ever regaining it.

Those who want the half of the nation who voted “wrong” to not live anymore, who would gleefully castrate and mutilate our children, and willfully submit themselves to all manner of evil, care not for principles, delight in being hypocrites, and only want to win at any cost.

But, no, we can’t do that. I guess just vote harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    As Henry Ford used to describe it: "'It is perhaps well enough that the people of the nation do not know or understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

The Federal Reserve system is the fourth, most corrupt and most powerful branch of government; it is unelected, unaccountable and unauditable.
    I honestly didn't even know how to respond to the guy's question. I figured it was pretty obvious by this point how untenable our economic system is. And it's about to come face to face with that fact. Population growth is flattening out and even declining in areas. The infinite growth that this endless debt scheme relies on is coming to a halt. Society has been bleeding out for years because of this system, very slowly. The fact that we haven't dropped dead yet is a testament to people's resilience and ability to bite down and keep working hard to survive. Unfortunately, we lack in foresight as much as we are abundant in those things. They knew when setting this thing up that everyone who could understand it would benefit from it, and that everyone who would suffer under it had no idea it would be doing this to them.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The fact that we haven't dropped dead yet is a testament to people's resilience and ability to bite down and keep working hard to survive.
    Which people are you talking about here?

Recent posting from Scott Atlas on the Pence/Birx Axis Powers:

America' COVID Response Was Based on Lies | Opinion

In Newsweek. What an odd world. Somebody must've got religion there.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    But, hey... as with nearly everything else... what does that matter?
    It doesn't really, this is true. I was at a bank the other day, when you take out the paper to get in cue, there is still a terminal that wants to take your temperature and make you put on a mask. I mean, you still get the paper and nobody is wearing the masks, but the little fucker is doing its thing. I felt sadness for the believers when I saw it. What a heaven they almost had!