starting strength gym
Page 2596 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1596209624962546258625942595259625972598260626462696 ... LastLast
Results 25,951 to 25,960 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Campbell has a discussion with Russell Brand
    Discussion with Russell Brand - YouTube
    I saw this and I was thinking, why don't we just fund research indipendently through crowdfunding? It's so dumb that we have the Internet, and things like Bitcoin, and researchers are still begging government and big pharma agencies to give them some money, just to pump out fallacious research.
    If a bunch of researchers wanted to do double-blind controlled clinical trials on Vit D or Ivermecting in 2020, what if they just asked people for money and did it? Is there something obvious I'm not considering here?
    I'm pretty sure we could easily find a million people interested in giving a few dollars each for research with no conflict of interest or driven by profit. People donate money for the silliest of reasons, but take something like the trucker's protest in Canada, they raised money pretty fast even if everyone knew it wasn't going to change much.

I think voluntary funding is one of the ways to get rid of shit like big pharma or mainstream media. We just pay for whatever we want with no middle man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Silicon Valley Bank is exactly what it sounds like, and it is collapsing.
    Looks like they didn’t use spreadsheets in their calculations.

Aust has a national e-health record system - I remember having to post hard copy forms to opt out. They made it as hard as possible.

The fascist state of Victoria knows its people are sheep...so opting out of its new surveillance database will be verboten.

Dear Conservatives, I Apologize

I am highly inclined to accept these sorts of apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by vkp78 View Post
    You maybe right, but I dont know, why even Fox seems to be soft pedaling this
    Because Fox is the news outlet of the GOP, not the American right. The GOP hated the idea of the unwashed masses confronting them in person just as much as the democrats did.

Quote Originally Posted by vkp78 View Post
    You maybe right, but I dont know, why even Fox seems to be soft pedaling this
    Greenwald has a long-form on this which I intend to read soonest. Looks like a fair defense of Tucker. Note, my original slur was tongue-in-cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Dear Conservatives, I Apologize

I am highly inclined to accept these sorts of apologies.
    I'm proud of Naomi, moreso than I am of Dr. Campbell, who should have known better all along. She has done a very good thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm proud of Naomi, moreso than I am of Dr. Campbell, who should have known better all along. She has done a very good thing here.
    Dr. Naomi has been on fire for a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I saw this and I was thinking, why don't we just fund research indipendently through crowdfunding? It's so dumb that we have the Internet, and things like Bitcoin, and researchers are still begging government and big pharma agencies to give them some money, just to pump out fallacious research.
    If a bunch of researchers wanted to do double-blind controlled clinical trials on Vit D or Ivermecting in 2020, what if they just asked people for money and did it? Is there something obvious I'm not considering here?
    I'm pretty sure we could easily find a million people interested in giving a few dollars each for research with no conflict of interest or driven by profit. People donate money for the silliest of reasons, but take something like the trucker's protest in Canada, they raised money pretty fast even if everyone knew it wasn't going to change much.

I think voluntary funding is one of the ways to get rid of shit like big pharma or mainstream media. We just pay for whatever we want with no middle man.
    The first rule of business is "never use your own money."

In other words, if you are part of the academic welfare set, why not go to the best drug dealer?

Businesses already fund their own research for their own purposes, particularly in fields that have no degree of regulatory capture. Thus, medicine, which is wholly controlled by the state, cannot rely upon private sourcing, because the bureaucrats will prevent you from coming to market.

starting strength coach development program
    Am I the only one suspicious that Brian Sicknick has been Erwin Rommel-ed?