starting strength gym
Page 2597 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 1597209724972547258725952596259725982599260726472697 ... LastLast
Results 25,961 to 25,970 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Am I the only one suspicious that Brian Sicknick has been Erwin Rommel-ed?
    A damned interesting suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Silicon Valley Bank is exactly what it sounds like, and it is collapsing.
    FDIC seized it this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    The first rule of business is "never use your own money."

In other words, if you are part of the academic welfare set, why not go to the best drug dealer?

Businesses already fund their own research for their own purposes, particularly in fields that have no degree of regulatory capture. Thus, medicine, which is wholly controlled by the state, cannot rely upon private sourcing, because the bureaucrats will prevent you from coming to market.
    Are there actual laws to prevent this? Or would they need to use mob-like methods?
    I don't think it's a matter of the best drug dealer, because relying on the free will of virtually anybody with an internet connection is far superior than the burocratic or monopolistic process. Plus, would you make business with the best drug dealer if you knew the product you get from him comes from children dying horribly or some other highly immoral athrocity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I got the idea watching the Tucker Carlson clip, him saying the guy was a Trump voter and then seeing all the politicians he probably hated using his death as their talking point and making a big show of saluting his casket. Are there any sneaky poisons known to cause strokes out there?

Are there any sneaky poisons known to cause strokes out there?
    You're here. So you're not stupid.

Don't feign ignorance now.

...Are there any sneaky poisons known to cause strokes out there?
    Lemon, Don.

I got the idea watching the Tucker Carlson clip, him saying the guy was a Trump voter and then seeing all the politicians he probably hated using his death as their talking point and making a big show of saluting his casket. Are there any sneaky poisons known to cause strokes out there?
    Weren't there three other J6 officers who were reported as suicides shortly later because they were supposedly so "distraught" from the events of that day? And then there was the older lady beaten to death by the police? I saw the video before it was disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Which leads to the next question. Was Pence gitmo'ed, and replaced with an actor?

No Insurrection - Dave Smith (6 min 9 sec)

The end of this clip is key. The reason the grobblefags focus on "insurrection" is because they committed one. These are just textbook Alinskyan tactics.

When one encounters a grobblefag in the wild, it is important to never adopt his frame of focus. The key to his game is the same as the stage magician: controlling where you look. One can also find a remarkably fruitful heuristic in simply assuming the opposite of whatever a grobblefag says, as they love to invert the truth.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    No Insurrection - Dave Smith (6 min 9 sec)

The end of this clip is key. The reason the grobblefags focus on "insurrection" is because they committed one. These are just textbook Alinskyan tactics.
    Straight out the NED playbook, I think the twitter files dump is showing that fact checkers were actually using the NED as a source for “fighting disinformation”. I am likely repeating myself here, but if you look at the crowd during the supposed Jan6 rioting, you will find strategically placed guys directing a section of 50 or 100 people. The entire thing was for show, especially the battle with the riot police at a side entrance to the building.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Are there actual laws to prevent this? Or would they need to use mob-like methods?
    I don't think it's a matter of the best drug dealer, because relying on the free will of virtually anybody with an internet connection is far superior than the burocratic or monopolistic process. Plus, would you make business with the best drug dealer if you knew the product you get from him comes from children dying horribly or some other highly immoral athrocity?
    I think Satch was referring more to the fact that the vast majority of medical research worldwide is government funded, and all of medicine is under strict government control, so most scientists would self-censor in order to still make a living in such a field.