starting strength gym
Page 2609 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1609210925092559259926072608260926102611261926592709 ... LastLast
Results 26,081 to 26,090 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I imagine the Green grant$ game in the EU is very similar, though operationally it may play out differently. Please correct me if I'm wrong so we semi-capitalist Americans can understand how much worse our bureaucracy can still become, in order to reach the storied heights of EU inefficiency and bloat.
    It is kind of hard to explain, you have to be trying to work in a field affected by European regulations. A good hint would be this - outside of niche industrial markets and a consumer facing brand or two, European business does not exist at the world stage, whereas American business dominates it. The Brandon administration is of course doing its best to level the playing field.

The CDC vs US Citizens: CDC bought access to Americans' phone location data to monitor compliance with lockdowns, social distancing, and more, contracts show

This Contract will provide CDC with the necessary data to continue critical emergency response functions related to evaluating the impact of visits to key points of interest, stay at home orders, closures, re-openings and other public health communications related to social distancing, mask mandates, and other emerging research areas (social inequalities) on community transmission of SARS-CoV-2. Mobility data are derived from the location of cell phones at various points in time and aggregated over time or geography or both to create various metrics that have been or will be used by CDC.

Specifically, CDC intends to use Contractor's Mobility Insights Data and services acquired through this Contract to 1) assess spatiotemporal trends of population mobility in the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic to evaluate the impacts of social distancing behaviors on COVID-19; 2) assess adherence during period of shelter-in-place by exploring the percentage of mobile devices at home during a specific period of time; 3) integrate with other data to provide a comprehensive picture of movement/travel of persons during the COVID-19 pandemic to better understand mandatory stay-at-home orders, business closures, school re-openings, and other non-pharmaceutical interventions in states and cities; and 4) monitor travel to vaccine distribution points of interest such as pharmacies.

CDC also plans to use Mobility Insights Data and services acquired through this Contract to support non-COVID-19 programmatic areas and public health priorities across the agency, including but not limited to travel to parks and greenspaces, physical activity and mode of travel, and population migration before, during, and after natural disasters. The Mobility Insights Data obtained under this Contract will be available for CDC agency-wide use and will support numerous CDC priorities.

Thanks. Just forwarded the link to Jim Banks, along with a request to dissolve the CDC. ("weaponized", "irredeemable", ...) He doing a decent job on the hill, but needs more support.

Your media: Denver donates 35 bison to Native American tribes : NPR

The city of Denver has donated 35 bison to several Native American tribes and one memorial council in Colorado, Oklahoma and Wyoming. The transfers marked another example of Indigenous people reclaiming stewardship over land and animals their ancestors managed for thousands of years.
    Fiction. And remember how Hunter's laptop was not Hunter's laptop? So, *not* Russian disinfo? Hunter Biden’s legal team basically just confirmed that it was his laptop – twitchy.com

The Washington Post
    @washingtonpost
    Breaking news: Hunter Biden countersues computer repair shop owner who had laptop with provocative data and images, alleging invasion of privacy.

President Biden’s son filed the countersuit in U.S. District Court in Delaware, saying John Paul Mac Isaac had no legal right to copy and distribute private information.
    Everything they say is a lie. Get used to the idea.

This is a "news" piece:

Bay Area regulators vote to end sales of key gas home appliances

Bay Area pollution regulators Wednesday voted to embark on the most ambitious plan in the country to phase out two types of home appliances — gas-powered water heaters and furnaces — that foul the air.

The target is smog-forming nitrogen oxides, also called NOx, churned out by appliances run on natural gas. The Bay Area Air Quality Management District moved to slash these emissions, which means that in as soon as six years, those trusty gas furnaces won’t be available to buy.
    From The Atlantic: The Strongest Evidence Yet That an Animal Started the Pandemic

This week, an international team of virologists, genomicists, and evolutionary biologists may have finally found crucial data to help fill that knowledge gap. A new analysis of genetic sequences collected from the market shows that raccoon dogs being illegally sold at the venue could have been carrying and possibly shedding the virus at the end of 2019. It’s some of the strongest support yet, experts told me, that the pandemic began when SARS-CoV-2 hopped from animals into humans, rather than in an accident among scientists experimenting with viruses.

“This really strengthens the case for a natural origin,” says Seema Lakdawala, a virologist at Emory University who wasn’t involved in the research. Angela Rasmussen, a virologist involved in the research, told me, “This is a really strong indication that animals at the market were infected. There’s really no other explanation that makes any sense.”
    Note the absence of the idea that the market animals could have become infected from the lab leak, either intentionally or accidentally. These people are surely not that stupid, so calling them Liars is actually a compliment.

Here is a piece by Mark Judge that tells his personal experience with these lying pieces of shit: How My 1997 Conversation with Tucker Carlson Predicted the Future - The Stream

A Fantastic Piece of Journalism. Literally.
    The New Republic article describes an awful criminal plot hatched by a small group of make conservatives:

Over the next hour, in a haze of beer and pot, and in between rantings about feminists, gays and political correctness, the young men hatch a plan. Seth, a meaty quarterback from a small college in Indiana, and two others will drive to a local bar. There, the three will choose the ugliest and loneliest woman they can find. “Get us a real heifer, the fatter the better, bad acne would be a bonus,” Michael shouts. He is so drunk he doesn’t know he is shouting. Seth will lure the victim, whom they call a “whale,” back to the hotel room. The five who stay behind will hide under the beds. After Seth undresses the whale, the five will jump out and shout, “We’re beaching! Whale spotted!” They will take a photograph of the unfortunate woman.

The piece concludes: “This is the face of young conservatism in 1997: pi***d off and pi***d; dejected, depressed, drunk and dumb.”

In a Stephen Glass, Darkly
    The author of the piece, called “Spring Breakdown,” was a man named Stephen Glass. Glass had made the entire story up. He would become the most notorious fabulist in modern journalism, the author of dozens of fictional stories played off as fact.

Glass is now the patron saint of the Deep State, our elites, and the media. His example is how they operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Here is a piece by Mark Judge that tells his personal experience with these lying pieces of shit: How My 1997 Conversation with Tucker Carlson Predicted the Future - The Stream
    This brings Costner's The Postman back to mind. General Bethlehem might be modeled after my town's namesake, General "Mad" Anthony Wayne. Somehow he found his way from Indiana to Utah.

Here's the Secretary of the Treasury, aka the Keebler Elves' great great grandmother, explaining FJB economics.

We're so screwed.

Ron Johnson IN SHOCK Over Yellen's INSANE Answers on Inflation & Gov't Spending - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I
    ...On another not so different front:
    Dutch Farmers: Canaries in the Globalist Coal Mine | Michael Yon & Eva Vlaardingerbroek | EP 340 - YouTube

Peterson really knows what to focus on, as I'm focusing on that young lady who gives me hope and other feelings.
    Yngvi, you'll like this one....
    I did enjoy that; I like to see it when intelligence or military officials go rogue and decide to tell the Truth.

The exact same thing is happening in the US; there is a war on the farmer.
    Demographic replacement is a large part of that strategy, as we have seen in both Arizona and California, where multi-generational ranchers/farmers have been forced to sell or leave by Mexican cartel members with guns in their hands.
    Sheriff's deputy in California recounts being surrounded by 200 men and told "he doesn't belong here" and must leave while traveling on a public road in rural California.
    Same video talks about local farmers being intimidated and forced to leave.
    Sheriff Reveals How Cartels Have Taken Over Rural California | Jeremiah LaRue - YouTube

Open hostility from the Mexican president; he promises to further meddle in American elections:
    Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling For US Military To Target Drug Cartels | ZeroHedge
    As politicians from both sides of the aisle have vocally proclaimed for the past 7 years, election interference of this type is an act of war.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Here's the Secretary of the Treasury, aka the Keebler Elves' great great grandmother, explaining FJB economics.

We're so screwed.

Ron Johnson IN SHOCK Over Yellen's INSANE Answers on Inflation & Gov't Spending - YouTube
    It's like they plucked some poor old lady from a retirement home and put her in the position. Then they told her when congress puts the screws to her to harp on the interest as percentage of gdp figure. She doesn't seem to actually know what is going on at all.

starting strength coach development program
    Donald Trump says he will be arrested on TUESDAY

We can now pretty safely guess the reason why all the little grobblefaggs started popping up in this thread again recently. I've noticed the same pattern on other non-mainstream political forums. Lots of dirt being kicked up and drama being created. The signal went out some time during the last two weeks. "All hands on deck!"