starting strength gym
Page 2610 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1610211025102560260026082609261026112612262026602710 ... LastLast
Results 26,091 to 26,100 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    If these idiots arrest him for this Stormy Daniels bullshit, they have clearly lost their minds, politically speaking. Their donors cannot be so consumed with bloodlust that any of them think this is a good idea.

Or, they already have the 24 election rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If these idiots arrest him for this Stormy Daniels bullshit, they have clearly lost their minds, politically speaking. Their donors cannot be so consumed with bloodlust that any of them think this is a good idea.

Can't wait to see the freak show the Dems put on stage for the 2024 presidential primaries. Any guesses who gets the nomination? Hillary and Big Mike? I'm guessing they're done with FJB. And yes, it's rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    It's like they plucked some poor old lady from a retirement home and put her in the position. Then they told her when congress puts the screws to her to harp on the interest as percentage of gdp figure. She doesn't seem to actually know what is going on at all.
    Yes, it appears they put corrupt old people and "diversity" hires in the FJB administration for a reason.

While these people are destroying the country, any critics are conveniently labeled as racist, misogynist, fascist, ageist, homophobic, anti-semites, who probably don't even like dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Donald Trump says he will be arrested on TUESDAY

We can now pretty safely guess the reason why all the little grobblefaggs started popping up in this thread again recently. I've noticed the same pattern on other non-mainstream political forums. Lots of dirt being kicked up and drama being created. The signal went out some time during the last two weeks. "All hands on deck!"
    Shall we also reflect for a moment on the amount of MSM outrage and federal investigative funds that get spent on illicit adult sex as opposed to the you-know-what kind, at the point when the allegations are still at the equal level of not having exceeded reasonable suspicion yet?

This isn't the donors, this is TDS. They have been ranting that Trump will be arrested "any day now" for 7, 8 years? Now they finally get their fantasy to come true.

I've noticed the same pattern on other non-mainstream political forums. Lots of dirt being kicked up and drama being created. The signal went out some time during the last two weeks. "All hands on deck!"
    And with regards to the Gene Therapy products, I have noticed a big up tick with many of the unprovable and BS claims about it flying around the interwebs as of late. It's not like there exists a plethora of real established and probable issues. It's like a recent campaign has been launched to confuse and muddy the waters.

God bless Russell Brand! May he live a long healthy and prosperous life. We really more need people like this guy.
    Russell Brand drops vaccine knowledge all over Bill Maher & his audience. - YouTube

Elon Musk just posted "If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory". I will add a qualifier to that. Provided he doesn't get Epsteined in the interim.
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...iwVwMS_LA&s=19

A lot of important facts here. But the one that really stood out for me was that the NHS changed their vaccine message campaign from "Safe and Effective" to "Safe and Important".
    Vaccination problems, UK Parliament - YouTube

Tucker on point yet again
    Spectacularly absurd climate predictions… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Donald Trump says he will be arrested on TUESDAY

We can now pretty safely guess the reason why all the little grobblefaggs started popping up in this thread again recently. I've noticed the same pattern on other non-mainstream political forums. Lots of dirt being kicked up and drama being created. The signal went out some time during the last two weeks. "All hands on deck!"
    The grobblefaggs are warming up for the work sets.

Arresting Trump seems like a very stupid move. I understand he’s got a good grassroots organization and is a threat, but why give him air time? Anyway, I hope you sensitive types can get over your shtick of “The Donald said some things I don’t like, I am voting for the government approved guy” by next November. This is not a joke, we’ve only got one chance.

I would pay a modest fee to be a fly on the wall in the offices where the DAs are making these decisions. Surely, there are people "on the same side" as the DA losing their ever-loving minds over the decision to move forward with this.

I don't know about all of the claims about this ensuring a landslide for Donald Trump, but surely it will serve to disenfranchise more people. These do not strike me as super-genius-tier political decisions.

And couple this arrest insanity with the forcible loss of your preferred method of cooking: Biden just made his regulatory move to ban gas stoves — you have until April 3 to comment

Comically, Biden’s Department of Energy is justifying this proposed requirement based on estimated savings to the consumer for gas cooktops of $21.89 over the next 14.5 years, which equates to a savings of just $1.50 per year.
    The 24 election has to be already rigged.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The grobblefaggs are warming up for the work sets.

Arresting Trump seems like a very stupid move. I understand he’s got a good grassroots organization and is a threat, but why give him air time? Anyway, I hope you sensitive types can get over your shtick of “The Donald said some things I don’t like, I am voting for the government approved guy” by next November. This is not a joke, we’ve only got one chance.
    They are probably trying to push him to win the gop primary, since he is definitely their easiest opponent.