starting strength gym
Page 2611 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1611211125112561260126092610261126122613262126612711 ... LastLast
Results 26,101 to 26,110 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    They are probably trying to push him to win the gop primary, since he is definitely their easiest opponent.
    Let me get this straight: you think Donald Trump is the easiest opponent in 2024 for the Democrat Party? Who are they running?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Let me get this straight: you think Donald Trump is the easiest opponent in 2024 for the Democrat Party? Who are they running?
    Yeah, he’s a terrible candidate for the gop in my opinion. Nobody likes him other than his strong supporters that have been with him all along, which wasn’t enough to win in 2020. Unfortunately people are still stupid enough to vote for the democrats, as demonstrated in the mid term elections.

If these idiots arrest him for this Stormy Daniels bullshit, they have clearly lost their minds, politically speaking. Their donors cannot be so consumed with bloodlust that any of them think this is a good idea.

Or, they already have the 24 election rigged.
    I’m amused thinking about how his personal secret service agents are planning to deal with his arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    They are probably trying to push him to win the gop primary, since he is definitely their easiest opponent.
    Ther are leaked emails showing this is what they did for 2016. They thought he was gonna be their easy win. They lost. Oops. Lightning may not strike the same spot twice but I guess hubris does.

Do you think he has somehow picked up more votes after having lost both the popular and electoral votes and leading an insurrection against the country?

The 24 election has to be already rigged.
    Do vote by mail and Ballot Harvesting remain in place?
    Is the GOP far behind the Dems on both?

If yes to both, the Dems could run their new Senator in PA and he would win in a landslide. The stroke victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    Do you think he has somehow picked up more votes after having lost both the popular and electoral votes and leading an insurrection against the country?
    Amazing, what you can get the AI to say. It cannot be embarrassed.

If only you could get AI to generate where exactly the fraud was instead of only making accusations (none of which have held up under scrutiny). BTW, this board contains some of the most paranoid posters I have ever seen. I have posted on exactly 2 topics on here: 1) that a man should probably go to trial after having shot someone on his property and 2) that it is a bad idea to remove funding of research. Now, according to several posters on here, I am somehow part of a grand conspiracy that is trying to distract your posters from an upcoming Trump indictment which has not yet happened and has only been rumored about several days after my last post? And I am doing this by posting on a subforum of a strength training website that 99.9% of the world does not know or care exists! Yet you think I should somehow be embarrassed?

The guy sounds like a jackass, but other than the Jan 6th nonsense, he seems to be right. It’s time for some new blood, like Desantis, or even better rand Paul.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    Who did you vote for and how did the voting take place in 20200?
    What do you think about Donald Biden's win?
    What happened precisely on January 7th?

I say we confuse the AI with as many wrongfully posed questions as possible