starting strength gym
Page 2612 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1612211225122562260226102611261226132614262226622712 ... LastLast
Results 26,111 to 26,120 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Amazing, what you can get the AI to say. It cannot be embarrassed.
    I figured out recently why so many people think the AI can be "alive" or "conscious". It's because they themselves are not really doing anything different than the AI. That's why their posts look like an AI wrote them.

You give it a database, mostly NYT articles, mainstream history, and pop-science books. Then it engages in a simple pattern-matching exercise: if you see phrase X, respond with phrase Y. There's a semi-randomizing process built in so it doesn't say exactly the same thing every time, but its responses are very predictable.

But there's no "thinking" going on there. Just: see Trump, say Insurrection; see Truck/Gun, say Small Dick, and so on. So if this is how you think, then yeah, you'll believe that a very fancy auto-correct could become sentient.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I’m amused thinking about how his personal secret service agents are planning to deal with his arrest.
    Let me tell you a little story about November 22, 1963…

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    If only you could get AI to generate where exactly the fraud was instead of only making accusations (none of which have held up under scrutiny). BTW, this board contains some of the most paranoid posters I have ever seen. I have posted on exactly 2 topics on here: 1) that a man should probably go to trial after having shot someone on his property and 2) that it is a bad idea to remove funding of research. Now, according to several posters on here, I am somehow part of a grand conspiracy that is trying to distract your posters from an upcoming Trump indictment which has not yet happened and has only been rumored about several days after my last post? And I am doing this by posting on a subforum of a strength training website that 99.9% of the world does not know or care exists! Yet you think I should somehow be embarrassed?
    Quote Originally Posted by my_back_hurts View Post
    I figured out recently why so many people think the AI can be "alive" or "conscious". It's because they themselves are not really doing anything different than the AI. That's why their posts look like an AI wrote them.

You give it a database, mostly NYT articles, mainstream history, and pop-science books. Then it engages in a simple pattern-matching exercise: if you see phrase X, respond with phrase Y. There's a semi-randomizing process built in so it doesn't say exactly the same thing every time, but its responses are very predictable.

But there's no "thinking" going on there. Just: see Trump, say Insurrection; see Truck/Gun, say Small Dick, and so on. So if this is how you think, then yeah, you'll believe that a very fancy auto-correct could become sentient.
    Yes, no thinking going on. I think goldfarb should troll a better board. Really, the question now becomes: Why are you here? What makes this shitty little board worth a human's time?

Efficacy of the mRNA covid-19 booster, 17 Mar 2023 - YouTube

Members of the UK parliament walk out as soon as the speaker starts his speech about excess deaths due to the covid vax. Not that there were many people there to begin with.

This is obviously the reaction of competent, rightful and confident people who are taking care of everything.
    Or maybe is what we can all expect from every politician who got their cut in the covid and vaccine scam, and that is a pretty high percentage. They will run away like rats and hide until the shit has stop hitting the fan, because people let them.
    But this, along with the silicon valley bank collapse, the EU green policies, the constant migration issues, the war on resources between Russia and the West, infrastructure collapse in the US which alongside the vaccine and the economical effects of the lockdown have probably worsened the general public's health, and the CCP lurking its way into this disaster while under cover, is a sign things are starting to get worse pretty soon.

Do you think he has somehow picked up more votes after having lost both the popular and electoral votes and leading an insurrection against the country?
    I am not addressing this to him, I am addressing this to everyone else. People who actually believe Donald Trump "led an insurrection" are too stupid and delusional to be worth talking to. Just stop bothering.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I am not addressing this to him, I am addressing this to everyone else. People who actually believe Donald Trump "led an insurrection" are too stupid and delusional to be worth talking to. Just stop bothering.
    And it sees no reason to no-bill a man defending his living room from a burglar. If it even knows what "no-bill" means.

Now, this is interesting, from Wyoming: ‘Draconian And Discriminatory:’ Gordon Won’t Sign Transgender Sports Ban, Becomes Law Without Signature - Cowboy State Daily

Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon on Friday declined to sign into law a bill banning biological males from competing in girls’ school sports, saying the outright ban is “draconian” and “discriminatory.”

Senate File 133 will become law anyway, because the governor chose not to veto it. Letting a bill become law without a signature is a statement by the governor and doesn’t change the force of the law.

“While he supports and agrees with the overall goal of fairness in competitive female sports,” reads a statement from Gordon’s office, the governor believes the ban is “overly draconian, is discriminatory without attention to individual circumstances or mitigating factors and pays little attention to the fundamental principles of equality.”

SF 133 bans biological males from participating in school sports in grades seven through 12. (Obviously a typo. Even in Wyoming the "journalists" are shitty.)

Gordon said he believes the bill’s intent is “well-meaning as a way to protect the integrity and fairness of women’s sports in our state,” but that an outright ban “sends a harmful message that these individuals and their families do not deserve the same opportunities as others.”

The law is effective July 1 and therefore will not impact students until the next school year.

Gordon’s statement says he has committed to work with Megan Degenfelder, Wyoming superintendent of Public Instruction, to ensure that there’s clear guidance for how transgender students can "'have some means to participate safely in interscholastic activities after this law goes into effect, recognizing sadly that may mean these young people may not be able to compete in athletics.'"

Similar laws around the country are facing court challenges, as transgender people claim they violate their right to equal protection by government.

That’s why SF 133 contains an alternate provision that would become effective if a court were to block or overrule the ban. In that event, the Wyoming High School Activities Association would appoint an independent board to review transgender athlete appeals on a case-by-case basis.
    Can nobody elect an intelligent, honest public official, or is "cunning" merely the best we can do? "Gordon’s statement says he has committed to work with Megan Degenfelder, Wyoming superintendent of Public Instruction, to ensure that there’s clear guidance for how transgender students can “have some means to participate safely in interscholastic activities after this law goes into effect, recognizing sadly that may mean these young people may not be able to compete in athletics.”

These young people can compete in athletics just like all other young people can compete in athletics -- they just can't compete in the goddamn women's division. But hey, whatever you guys will put up with is what you'll get, and if you thought this guy was going to do the right thing in the face of money, you learned something.

Yes, no thinking going on. I think goldfarb should troll a better board. Really, the question now becomes: Why are you here? What makes this shitty little board worth a human's time?
    To put it simply, entertainment. Some of the stupidest, yet cockiest motherfuckers post on these boards. I find the paranoia and craziness on here to be simply fascinating. Yes, this is a shitty little board that has zero impact on anything influencing the real world. No argument on here actually matters, and I am aware of this. But watching posters double down on their paranoia after being fact checked is quite something. BTW, Tucker Carlson does not actually believe the lies that he tells you on TV as evidenced by his personal texts. The producers of his show have literally called the people that believe in these lies as `cousin fuckers` in their personal communications, but yet everyone on here continues to embrace him. Given that you appear to be the cousin fucker in chief of this board, what does that tell you about yourself?

Let me guess, I am now officially banned. I am certain I will survive, but you will forever be fucking your cousin. Have a good day sir. Let the stupid laughable comments begin. I may not be able to post anymore, but I can certainly still be entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by my_back_hurts View Post

This is a brilliant post.

To put it simply, entertainment. Some of the stupidest, yet cockiest motherfuckers post on these boards. I find the paranoia and craziness on here to be simply fascinating. Yes, this is a shitty little board that has zero impact on anything influencing the real world. No argument on here actually matters, and I am aware of this. But watching posters double down on their paranoia after being fact checked is quite something. BTW, Tucker Carlson does not actually believe the lies that he tells you on TV as evidenced by his personal texts. The producers of his show have literally called the people that believe in these lies as `cousin fuckers` in their personal communications, but yet everyone on here continues to embrace him. Given that you appear to be the cousin fucker in chief of this board, what does that tell you about yourself?

Let me guess, I am now officially banned. I am certain I will survive, but you will forever be fucking your cousin. Have a good day sir. Let the stupid laughable comments begin. I may not be able to post anymore, but I can certainly still be entertained.
    It has learned hatred.

starting strength coach development program
    It has learned hatred.
    Or mabye he just ejaculated after sucking his own dick for days. Feeling pleasure and entertainment at other people shitting on you...that tells you something about this guy.
    He actually thinks we are taking extra time out of our day to reply or engage with him, while in reality he's entertaining the board. First time someone called you a cousin fucker I bet, that was new! I also bet Mr.Grobbleford would love to say that to your face, you know, for some live action entertainment.