starting strength gym
Page 2613 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1613211325132563260326112612261326142615262326632713 ... LastLast
Results 26,121 to 26,130 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Or mabye he just ejaculated after sucking his own dick for days. Feeling pleasure and entertainment at other people shitting on you...that tells you something about this guy.
    He actually thinks we are taking extra time out of our day to reply or engage with him, while in reality he's entertaining the board. First time someone called you a cousin fucker I bet, that was new! I also bet Mr.Grobbleford would love to say that to your face, you know, for some live action entertainment.
    I kept a paid digital NYT account for the ability to comment in the Op-Ed sections. Taxes, climate, Hillary, Obama. The usual stuff. It was mostly amusing. I would game it in as much as responding in certain ways which would bump it up and get more venom than other. The lying became too much and I canceled.

In any case, such people exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes, no thinking going on. I think goldfarb should troll a better board. Really, the question now becomes: Why are you here? What makes this shitty little board worth a human's time?
    Probably because this thread is almost at 5 million views already and is growing steadily. Might be making some people worried.

Efficacy of the mRNA covid-19 booster, 17 Mar 2023 - YouTube

Members of the UK parliament walk out as soon as the speaker starts his speech about excess deaths due to the covid vax. Not that there were many people there to begin with.
    Take note of this observation that Campbell brings to light just before the hearing starts.
    Strange events - YouTube

It has learned hatred.
    It is also a loser!

Kitz, with AIs' like these, you don't need to worry about the so called pending AI apocalypse. Unless their tactic is to bore us all to death.

Quote Originally Posted by my_back_hurts View Post
    I figured out recently why so many people think the AI can be "alive" or "conscious". It's because they themselves are not really doing anything different than the AI. That's why their posts look like an AI wrote them.

You give it a database, mostly NYT articles, mainstream history, and pop-science books. Then it engages in a simple pattern-matching exercise: if you see phrase X, respond with phrase Y. There's a semi-randomizing process built in so it doesn't say exactly the same thing every time, but its responses are very predictable.

But there's no "thinking" going on there. Just: see Trump, say Insurrection; see Truck/Gun, say Small Dick, and so on. So if this is how you think, then yeah, you'll believe that a very fancy auto-correct could become sentient.
    You are the next Stephen Wolfram.

He calls this the Principle of Computational Equivalence (PCE).

Or mabye he just ejaculated after sucking his own dick for days. Feeling pleasure and entertainment at other people shitting on you...that tells you something about this guy.
    He actually thinks we are taking extra time out of our day to reply or engage with him, while in reality he's entertaining the board. First time someone called you a cousin fucker I bet, that was new! I also bet Mr.Grobbleford would love to say that to your face, you know, for some live action entertainment.
    It was a specific reference regarding what was said behind the scenes by Fox news regarding their viewers and the conspiracy theories they believe in and they report on.

Fox News has been able to demand such fees by touting its loyal audience. But messages released as part of the Dominion case have laid bare the contempt some at Fox News have for both their viewers and for Donald Trump, a hero to many in the Fox News audience.

“Like negotiating with terrorists,” Alex Pfeiffer, then a producer on Tucker Carlson’s nightly show, said of the line Fox News had to tread between reporting the news and feeding its audience the conspiracy theories they crave.

“But especially dumb ones. Cousin-fucking types, not Saudi royalty.”

Dominion lawsuit is just the start as Fox faces losing friends – and viewers | Fox News | The Guardian
    This is what the people whom you get your information from and are being cited in this thread actually think of you. But go ahead and be as snarky as you want.

And for the record, I am certain I would have no problem saying it to Rips face. I am just not going to buy a plane ticket to Texas to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    It is also a loser!

Kitz, with AIs' like these, you don't need to worry about the so called pending AI apocalypse. Unless their tactic is to bore us all to death.
    This AI just repeats Racheal Maddow. Easy enough. And it also thinks that we all watch Fox News for our information.

This AI just repeats Racheal Maddow. Easy enough. And it also thinks that we all watch Fox News for our information.
    Cable was getting too expensive, so I cancelled. Yet I still feel like the same person. I must be suffering Long-Tucker.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Cable was getting too expensive, so I cancelled. Yet I still feel like the same person. I must be suffering Long-Tucker.
    Fox News has been unwatchable to me for years. It's just politics, he said she said, and a lot of covering up for incompetent government, media, national crises, etc.

Ditched cable 5 years ago as most of that was unwatchable too. I got a $50 OTA antenna and get 12 channels for free.

Now, I just need to figure out when to ditch internet. It's gotten to the point where there really isn't anything of value there anymore, except for maybe looking up recipes or some occasional on line shopping. And, I'm pretty sure it's only going to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    Some of the stupidest, yet cockiest motherfuckers post on these boards.
    Yeah, people like you do come by now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    It was a specific reference regarding what was said behind the scenes by Fox news regarding their viewers and the conspiracy theories they believe in and they report on.

This is what the people whom you get your information from and are being cited in this thread actually think of you. …
    Tucker and his people, along with the rest of the media, are all part of the chattering class. I assign little meaning to their small-talk. They cannot help themselves.

starting strength coach development program
    I still believe the thing posting scripted talking points that nobody believes anymore is a bot; it would probably chastise us if we tell it the Snake Island and Ghost of Kiev stories were nothing but propaganda.

It is Trump or nobody.
    Desantis is a crafty lawyer; he will say what he thinks he needs to for the election, then will behave exactly the same as the other RINOs when in office.

Border Patrol staffer questioned whether Ariz. rancher was ‘crazy’ when calling about alleged drug traffickers | Fox News
    "You know what, disregard," the caller adds after several seconds. "That person’s not sure if he’s being shot at. I don’t know if this guy’s crazy or what’s going on… This is like third-hand info. He called our ranch liaison who called operations center, and I’m calling you, so I don’t have all of it."

The dispatcher asks, "So we don’t know if it’s an active shooting?"

The agent replies, "doesn’t sound like it anymore."
    Under fire from five armed cartel members trespassing on his property.
    BIden border patrol prevention calls him a liar, then tries to trick him into saying he shot somebody.

The cartels decide which ranchers are allowed to keep their property and for how long:
    'Cartels control everything that happens here': Arizona rancher | Morning in America - YouTube