starting strength gym
Page 2614 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1614211425142564260426122613261426152616262426642714 ... LastLast
Results 26,131 to 26,140 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    P

It is also a loser!

Kitz, with AIs' like these, you don't need to worry about the so called pending AI apocalypse. Unless their tactic is to bore us all to death.
    We're all going to eventually be locked up in solitary with only a mean, abusive AI to talk with....much like this one. Seriously, can you think of a more inhumane punishment? And, We're training the damn thing right now.

-----------------
    My 1972 Bach Stradivarius is officially out of its case for the first time since 1977. I'm realizing what's important and it's not Grobldorf and his artificial world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It has learned hatred.
    And yet Grendel cannot quench the wick of love that burns deep in its heart for us. It is a tortured existence. It will pursue to the ice caps if it must.

Quote Originally Posted by TV news dipshit
    “Like negotiating with terrorists,” Alex Pfeiffer, then a producer on Tucker Carlson’s nightly show, said of the line Fox News had to tread between reporting the news and feeding its audience the conspiracy theories they crave.

“But especially dumb ones. Cousin-fucking types, not Saudi royalty.”
    Wow, liberals run the media - who knew?

And couple this arrest insanity with the forcible loss of your preferred method of cooking: Biden just made his regulatory move to ban gas stoves — you have until April 3 to comment

The 24 election has to be already rigged.

My comment to that absolute drivel they published. Most of the comments are boiler plate form letters, but I went and read some of the proposed rule to find a good argument. It didn't take long.

You guys over at the dept of ENERGY have any actual ENGINEERS on board there? How about people with just a smidgen of technical education, like the basic ability to convert units like a high school student. Energy is energy.

Table 1 commits the very grave sin of mixing units to mislead the public. 1,204,000 BTU = 352 kw-hr. Report that. 1.7 times more energy used, BUT its used for direct heating. Where does electricity come from? Well in this country if its not from an atom being split its more than likely from coal or natural gas. Natural gas has the best efficiency so we will use that figure of 50%. so for a fair comparison, that 207 kw-hr figure needs a 50% increase in the ACTUAL AMOUNT of energy used. So that's 414 kw-hr equivalent or 1,412,627 btu. Or put another way a 17% increase. Oops! that's MORE than the gas stove if you are checking. And we have not even begun to speak about transmission losses.

The dept of energy should be ashamed for even publishing this garbage and for its rank incompetence. Its 'regulations' like this that 'benefit Americans' that make me ashamed of my government.

----------
    Please take 3 minutes to listen to this beautifully written most pertinent poem read by Dr Tess Lawrie
    Mistakes Were NOT Made: An Anthem for Justice (Video)

---------

The media: Adulting 101: How losing 5 friends to sudden deaths from cardiac arrest led me to an existential crisis - TODAY

Note the fact that this insipid drivel completely omits the word "vaccine" in a discussion about an increase in sudden cardiac death in a demographic that does not experience sudden cardiac death.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    We're all going to eventually be locked up in solitary with only a mean, abusive AI to talk with....much like this one. Seriously, can you think of a more inhumane punishment? And, We're training the damn thing right now.

-----------------
    My 1972 Bach Stradivarius is officially out of its case for the first time since 1977. I'm realizing what's important and it's not Grobldorf and his artificial world.
    100%; it's far past time to exit the matrix and start living life again. It's pretty clear the corrupt fuckers in government, media, banking, etc won't stop until they burn this country to the ground, all the while congratulating themselves on how great they are. Once they realize they're all nothing more than useful idiots it will be too late for them. It's not too late for us though.

It's amazing how much peace and satisfaction I get by just working on my old cars and keeping up my home and property, and helping out family, friends and neighbors with mechanic or home maintenance/repair work.

Want to see Tony Fauci and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser get shut down as they go door to door promoting the j4b in 2021?
    Here you go.
    (Couldn't have posted this pre-Elon)
    https://twitter.com/Brick_Suit/statu...qKlwWiNOA&s=19

Etana Hecht's new powerful investigative article.
    Meet the "Misinformation Busters": How They Speak, Who Funds Them & What They Think of You - DailyClout

starting strength coach development program
    Now, this is interesting, from Wyoming: ‘Draconian And Discriminatory:’ Gordon Won’t Sign Transgender Sports Ban, Becomes Law Without Signature - Cowboy State Daily

Can nobody elect an intelligent, honest public official, or is "cunning" merely the best we can do? "Gordon’s statement says he has committed to work with Megan Degenfelder, Wyoming superintendent of Public Instruction, to ensure that there’s clear guidance for how transgender students can “have some means to participate safely in interscholastic activities after this law goes into effect, recognizing sadly that may mean these young people may not be able to compete in athletics.”

These young people can compete in athletics just like all other young people can compete in athletics -- they just can't compete in the goddamn women's division. But hey, whatever you guys will put up with is what you'll get, and if you thought this guy was going to do the right thing in the face of money, you learned something.
    Biological Man wins Women’s 200m national championship… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Men will always be better women than women. That's just the natural order of things. But it was a masters meet, and nothing but white people.

Are Italians white people?