starting strength gym
Page 2616 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1616211625162566260626142615261626172618262626662716 ... LastLast
Results 26,151 to 26,160 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    ...I.think italians have enough blood on their hands to be classified as white....
    Did you pull this part straight out of a critical race theory handbook?

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    He is young and stupid. Give him a break. He will feel embarrassed about statements like this when he becomes a man in ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    A salary of $86K in Los Angeles is the equivalent of making $52K in Wichita Falls, TX. Just out of curiosity, are you suggesting that teachers make too much or that we should remove their benefits such as healthcare?
    I'm less concerned about the money and more concerned about the other shit your algorithm has chosen to ignore.

How do you know these individuals were vaccinated? Maybe they were, but from the information you provided you cannot be certain. Maybe these individuals also got COVID which has been linked to sudden cardiac death with the highest increases occurring in the younger population.

Since COVID, more young people are dying of heart attacks. Here'''s what we know

Mayo Clinic physician weighs in on COVID-19 vaccine and sudden cardiac death
    Your algorithm is designed to ignore the salient points of these posts. I'll have to start deleting you for wasting our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He is young and stupid. Give him a break. He will feel embarrassed about statements like this when he becomes a man in ten years.

He's kidding.

Frank deserves some biting humor.

Desantis sounds better and better, but I am still suspicious:
    BREAKING: DeSantis Breaks Silence Over Possible Trump Arrest, Mocks Alleged Stormy Daniels Affair - YouTube
    Let's see if his actions match his words; will he ban Soros NGOs from operating in Florida?

I'll lay off him though; he's a good boy for a greasy Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    We acknowledge you guys from the south of Italy as not white.
    He may be unaware of the Marocchinate and the resultant offspring from the 1,000's of Italian girls, women, (boys, and men too) raped by Morraccan's during WWII. The N African blood in Italians descended from that time period is widespread.

My wife's family, maternal and paternal, left Italy and immigrated to the US before the war. My father-in-law, born in the USA, served with the US Army and participated in the liberation of Sicily and Italy. Needless to say he was not a fan of the French Expeditionary Corps.

Frank deserves some biting humor.

Desantis sounds better and better, but I am still suspicious:
    BREAKING: DeSantis Breaks Silence Over Possible Trump Arrest, Mocks Alleged Stormy Daniels Affair - YouTube
    Let's see if his actions match his words; will he ban Soros NGOs from operating in Florida?
    He's slick, I'll give him that. He talks shit about Democrats and Soros, touts his own accomplishments against them, but doesn't stand up for Trump, his likely future opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    He may be unaware of the Marocchinate and the resultant offspring from the 1,000's of Italian girls, women, (boys, and men too) raped by Morraccan's during WWII. The N African blood in Italians descended from that time period is widespread.

My wife's family, maternal and paternal, left Italy and immigrated to the US before the war. My father-in-law, born in the USA, served with the US Army and participated in the liberation of Sicily and Italy. Needless to say he was not a fan of the French Expeditionary Corps.
    My father’s father also served in the American army during the war, but I do not know in which theater.

I have no knowledge of Moroccans coming up into the mountains where we’re from, but the Germans most definitely looted the ancient monastery on which the town was founded.

Francesco is welcome over for lunch if he can find us when we’re next in country.

starting strength coach development program
    A salary of $86K in Los Angeles is the equivalent of making $52K in Wichita Falls, TX.
    86,000 is not 6 figures. Unless you're counting the comma. Are you counting the comma?

Just out of curiosity, are you suggesting that teachers make too much or that we should remove their benefits such as healthcare?
    Yes.

How do you know these individuals were vaccinated? Maybe they were, but from the information you provided you cannot be certain. Maybe these individuals also got COVID which has been linked to sudden cardiac death with the highest increases occurring in the younger population.

Since COVID, more young people are dying of heart attacks. Here'''s what we know
    I know they were vaccinated because it came to me in a dream.