starting strength gym
Page 2617 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1617211725172567260726152616261726182619262726672717 ... LastLast
Results 26,161 to 26,170 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Imagine being Grobleaugg.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    He's slick, I'll give him that. He talks shit about Democrats and Soros, touts his own accomplishments against them, but doesn't stand up for Trump, his likely future opponent.
    I can never support a lawyer running for office, especially not a JAGoff lawyer, like Desantis.
    I appreciate what he is doing in Florida, but how can you trust a guy like this unless he has a consistent 30 year track record behind him?

Unfortunately, that's an excellent question.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    He may be unaware of the Marocchinate and the resultant offspring from the 1,000's of Italian girls, women, (boys, and men too) raped by Morraccan's during WWII. The N African blood in Italians descended from that time period is widespread.

My wife's family, maternal and paternal, left Italy and immigrated to the US before the war. My father-in-law, born in the USA, served with the US Army and participated in the liberation of Sicily and Italy. Needless to say he was not a fan of the French Expeditionary Corps.
    The south also has a rich history of arabic or greek dominance. The roman empire expanded in north africa and the middle east (if I'm not mistaken). It was a while ago, but that blood is still running in the country.
    I've never heard of this moroccan pillaging during WW2, I guess that's what we deserve for raping ethiopian girls in WW1. Right, Yngvi? *sarcasm*

Also you gotta consider that north africans have been in Italy for a while now and there are many first generation italians whose parents were immigrants.

Was your father in law a fan of the Mafia? *sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    My father’s father also served in the American army during the war, but I do not know in which theater.

I have no knowledge of Moroccans coming up into the mountains where we’re from, but the Germans most definitely looted the ancient monastery on which the town was founded.

Francesco is welcome over for lunch if he can find us when we’re next in country.
    Hopefully I'll come to the US before you guys come over here and have to liberate us again. That'd be awkward

Fauci gets educated about his own failed vaccine by DC residents.

This is funny.

"C'mon black people, just take the vaccine already. Here's some money, you like those eh? Why would you not trust us?"
    Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - OS

If only Anthony wouldn't have tried to convince uneducated people who can't articulate the reasons why it's unsafe to take the jab and instead discussed the manner with, I don't know, Dr. Robert Malone. What a rat.

? Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - YouTube
    Anybody want to be ENLIGHTENED?

Proposed legislation would outlaw talk about Jesus in Israel | Daniel Cohen - YouTube
    More enlightenment

Meanwhile France is burning to the ground, and all we get are 2 minute videos and the lame excuse of the pension bill rising the retirement age

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Hopefully I'll come to the US before you guys come over here and have to liberate us again. That'd be awkward
    Explore your options. Consider a career change, even. There are a lot of fantastic places to live far from the crazy states and cities that are just beginning huge growth in industry and manufacturing, and the tax bases and quality of living are rising because of it. If I was in your shoes, I would start with Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I can never support a lawyer running for office, especially not a JAGoff lawyer, like Desantis.
    I appreciate what he is doing in Florida, but how can you trust a guy like this unless he has a consistent 30 year track record behind him?
    The secret is you don't trust any of them. You just try and figure out which ones will be the useful animals that will improve problems that are affecting your everyday life, if there are in fact any who will available. Trustworthy people generally don't find their way into positions of power and influence in this world.

My Greek wife tells me “you Americans are like the cracker without the salt, the toast without the jam.”

I tell her I agree with the English, “wogs begin at Calais.”

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I've never heard of this moroccan pillaging during WW2

Was your father in law a fan of the Mafia? *sarcasm*
    If you are interested, you could read about the events such as the Marocchinate that occurred in Italy during and after WWII. Or you could watch the 1960 classic movie "Two Women" (La ciociara) starring Sophia Loren and Jean-Paul Belmondo, directed by Vittorio De Sica, and produced by Carlo Ponti. It is based on the Alberto Moravia novel which is a fictional representation of historical events.

My father-in law was Sicilian. He had respect for the Sicilian and Italian mafia for the role they played in the WWII resistance movement against Moussolini and the Nazi occupiers. Without which many non-collaborating Italians would have starved or been killed.

They may not have taught these things in the schools you attended for obvious reasons- mine didn't either. Propaganda in education is not a new thing! But in almost every graduation speech that I have had to endure in my life, the common theme is that your diploma/degree is a license to continue to learn.