starting strength gym
Page 2621 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1621212125212571261126192620262126222623263126712721 ... LastLast
Results 26,201 to 26,210 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    -----------
    It's nice to see that honest dialogue is starting to happen between the camps.
    Omics! Omics!: Thoughts on Unexpected Sequences Found In COVID mRNA Vaccines

The above article is based on these findings of Kevin McKernan
    Pfizer and Moderna bivalent vaccines contain 20-35% expression vector and are transformation competent in E.coli

This is Jessica Rose' take on the above
    Follow up on DNA contamination of COVID-19 injectable products

And this is a primer to give some basic background info to attempt to understand the above articles
    Explainer: Expression Vector Contamination & E. Coli
    -----------

If this is real, apart from being frikin hilarious, a wealth of information can be deduced from this conversation.
    Prank with the President of the European Central Bank Christine Lagarde

Very good Substack from Glenn today:

It Should Be Safe to be Unpopular

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    When Nixon "temporarily" removed the gold backed US dollar for the petro dollar in 1971, they must have known it would be a slow demise for our country, and they would no longer be alive to suffer the consequences of their actions.
    Worth remembering that the alternative was losing all your gold reserves, or instigating massively deflationary policies; there are some obvious points to ponder for those fixated with using a gold-backed currency (or digital equivalents), who maybe see the advantages without thinking about the drawbacks.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Worth remembering that the alternative was losing all your gold reserves, or instigating massively deflationary policies; there are some obvious points to ponder for those fixated with using a gold-backed currency (or digital equivalents), who maybe see the advantages without thinking about the drawbacks.

IPB
    An excellent point, thank you for sharing and reminding me of this issue.

But where are our gold reserves after all these years? Have they disappeared irregardless? I'll have to check into this again but I believe USA gold reserves (Fort Knox), have not been subject to public viewing or audit for decades.

He can't stop lying. And the jamokes at PBS drank the kool-aid.

‘Yeah, I was wrong’: Anthony Fauci opens up on his regrets in new PBS ‘American Masters’ documentary

There’s a moment in the new PBS documentary about Dr. Anthony Fauci when a protester holds up a handmade sign reading, “Dr. Fauci, You Are Killing Us.”

It says something about Fauci that it’s not initially clear when that sign was waved in anger — in the 1980s as AIDS made its deadly rise or in the 2020s with COVID-19 vaccine opponents.

“American Masters: Dr. Tony Fauci,” offers a portrait of an unlikely lightning rod: A government infectious disease scientist who advised seven presidents. Fauci hopes it can inspire more public servants like him.

“I just felt that there needed to be a story of people understanding what public health officials go through, but also I hope as a source of inspiration for young people who are either in science or interested in going into science,” he told The Associated Press. The documentary airs Tuesday and later streams.

Fauci allowed a film crew to follow him for 23 months starting in January 2021. The documentary covers his career and its crises, especially the way COVID-19 was handled by the Trump administration.

“When you talk about all of the different things coming together for a disaster, that’s what happened: A divided country, a president who amplified the division and then a public health crisis — you couldn’t ask for a worse combination of things,” he said.

Director Mark Mannucci offers an intimate look at his subject, with images of Fauci running from meeting to meeting and wolfing down Wheat Thins between Zooms. His wife attests to the stress by pointing out their security detail due to threats.

“The story illuminates — and he’d be the first to say it — some very dark stuff about this country and how a person who has devoted his life to helping individuals got so twisted in this current climate,” said Mannucci.

Michael Kantor, executive producer for the American Masters series, says Fauci is a figure who has been central to American life for decades and deserves an examination, even if some virulently oppose him.

“Dr. Fauci is a very controversial figure, and there are going to be people who are going to voice — just as in the film — great displeasure about what he’s done and about his approach to things. But isn’t that the whole point of public media? It is intended to make that conversation happen in the best possible way.”

COVID-19 may have introduced Fauci to millions of Americans, but his long career at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was marked by numerous previous health scares, among them HIV, SARS, MERS, Ebola and even the nation’s 2001 anthrax attacks.

The film shows that Fauci learned a lesson in humility with AIDS, as the disease stubbornly persisted and activists argued not enough was being done from the government. “I went from a world of success and gratification to a world of frustration and failure,” he says in the film.

Mannucci’s camera flashes-forward to today, with Fauci cordially meeting up with the former AIDS activists who once decried him. They have long since reconciled; they were all on the same side, after all — science.

“I put aside the confrontational behavior and the attacks on me and listen to what they were saying,” Fauci explained in the interview. “And what they were saying was making perfect sense. It made me feel if I were in their shoes, I’d be doing exactly what they were doing.”

That’s not the case when protesters in recent years began attacking Fauci for mask mandates, school closures, quarantines and bizarre claims about the COVID-19 vaccines.

“There’s one sign that says, ‘Fauci, You’re Killing Us’ and the other sign that says ‘Fauci, You’re Killing Us’ but the rationale for those from the 1980s to 2023 is enormously different,” Fauci said. “They couldn’t be more different.”

In one remarkable sequence in the documentary, Mannucci presses Fauci on whether he might have handled things differently looking back — like asking Americans to adopt masks sooner or ordering quarantines faster. “Maybe I should have done that,” he says. “Yeah, I was wrong.”

Mannucci relied on 10 long sit-downs with Fauci to develop trust with his subject and didn’t clutter the documentary with testimonials from talking heads, wanting to focus on Fauci’s experiences.

“I hope it’s not viewed as a partisan message, but as a portrait of who he is and what he went through,” said the director. “I hope that people on the other side, even if they never end up agreeing with him, will at least see somebody who is a real person, who’s a thinking person, who’s somebody maybe they can even relate to.”

The film ends with Fauci’s retirement from the NIAID late last year. Kantor suspects only time will tell where history will judge a man who dedicated his life to public service.

“I think 10 years from now, hopefully the furor over him as a controversial figure will die down. But the legacy of the approach to pandemics and so on will still be super valuable,” he said.

Just get the hell away. - YouTube

Same ideology on the same side of the pond. This is what race marxism looks like. An aggrieved class ready and activated to cause chaos. The human first wave in the revolution while the "intellectual" middle aged childless white women create the "literature" to support the actions.

Get out of New York. It will follow you where you run too, so spend the time preparing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    I unfortunately caught the beginning of that very weird self-documentary he did on state media PBS. It was sickening to listen to that piece of shit laughing and grinning and claiming to be "the soyence." FAF, and FJB.

And by the way, thanks for reminding me of the word we used for these idiots years ago. Lots of Jamokes around these days that don't get called out anymore. We're probably 30 years or more too late though.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Trump always ended up more or less deferring to established institutions. No matter how much he cried "Fake News!", he still gladly submitted to being cuckolded by the fake news media. If he was as much a maverick as people hoped he was, he would have established the careers of young independent journalists, and told the old, obsolete liars to pound sand. Instead, he chose to foolishly sit for long form interviews with irrelevant dinosaurs like Bob Woodward.

Despite all his bluster, he clearly had a profound fear of mainstream liberal media disapproval. When asked why he didn't fire Fauci, he said because it would have caused a "firestorm on the left". Seriously, old man? He never broke free of their psychological grip. Deep down, he still respects the neoliberal world order. He makes the same mistake of all Clown World: he substitutes taking difficult and painful action with word spells, bluffs and magical thinking. He's basically a Clown World apostate who still wants to be a part of the Clown World social circle. It was his greatest weakness, and they exploited it to the hilt.

Either that, or he's a Judas goat who was allowed to throw Americans a few bones while leading them off a cliff. The way he handled COVID and the vaxx, as well as the way he abandoned his January 6th followers, can reasonably be interpreted as evidence for this unpleasant possibility.
    Nobody really trusts Trump, but it is clear he is the only candidate that scares the uniparty.
    If he wins, he probably won't do anything real, but at least he will talk, which is more than we can expect from any other candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'll bet that if he got his test up to 1000mg/dl, he'd have a lot less to say.
    New post of the week.
    Rip gets a free shirt!

starting strength coach development program
    A look into how the American Stasi recruits its agents.

“I didn’t have anything they were looking for, so they eventually offered me three options. One, I get to stay in the Marines, but I have to work for them wherever I get stationed as a confidential informant. They were prepared to offer me a quarter of a million dollars as a sign-on bonus. To be a rat,” he explained. “They said that if I chose to stay in the Marines, they would want me looking for and joining ‘terror cells’ within the corps.”

“The second option was I get kicked out of the Marines, but I get on their payroll to work for them wherever I go in the civilian world. They said they wanted me to join groups. As many as I could. They mentioned Patriot Front, active clubs, and even something called Atomwaffen by name. They wanted me to look for evidence of violence and extremism. The third option was nothing. I get kicked out and that was it.”
    When the Justice Report asked Kaltenbach what his response was to an offer of $250,000 dollars, the Marine private replied, “I told them to get f—ed. I felt like I was trapped in the room and couldn’t leave, so I just started to shut down.” But despite his refusal, the FBI, according to Kaltenbach, kept trying to coerce him.

The following informant-pitch has that equal-parts cloying/chilling ring of truth.

“Be on team America, be on our side, and help us. Right now, you’re probably 50% team America, but we need you to come over the edge and be 100% team America,” said Kaltenbach, explaining the way federal agents attempted to use Kaltenbach’s innate sense of patriotism to adopt a new life as a domestic spy. “They said, ‘This isn’t a 5th amendment situation. This is about your background check. Don’t you want your security clearance so you can go out and do your job? You have to talk to us.'”

You have to talk to us? What is this, the Gulag? SS HQ? Nope, it's the new USA.

As Kaltenbach tells it, his Drill Instructors and First Sergeant had no idea what was going on, and even penalized him for his long absence in the FBI/NCIS interrogation.

"...The entire command still had no idea what was going on, they were all in the dark. The federal agents had essentially sidestepped the whole chain of command. They were working straight at the top with the General.”