starting strength gym
Page 2627 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1627212725272577261726252626262726282629263726772727 ... LastLast
Results 26,261 to 26,270 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Can you or someone else say specifically who the architect(s) are? Also who is or isn’t in clown world? Am I in clown world and Coach Rip isn’t? Or the other way around? Maybe we are both a little clownish? Otherwise, If it’s black and white, say what the parameters are.
    You are 100% in clown world. Both Abrahamic religions and leftism exploit the high-trust nature of those with high European admixture by convincing them that needlessly suffering now in the present is required in order to be saved at some metaphysical point after they die (heaven for Christianity, and "on the right side of history" for leftists.)

Turn the other cheek, love your enemy, give up the founding principles of civilization that your ancestors have built, commit cultural suicide, because it's the pious and virtuous thing to do. Why? Because we said so. And don't mind that we're doing the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by my_back_hurts View Post
    Sure, it is the cohort of intellectuals, both in academia and outside of it, whose train of thought originates in the partially-failed revolutionaries of the 1960s - so Foucault (described by Chomsky as "totally amoral"), Derrida, Butler, Firestone, Gramsci, Freud, Ginsberg, Sontag, etc etc - and the various freaks and weirdoes they trained and ordained. You can compare political demographics of the university system in e.g. the late 50's vs. the late 80's to see how quickly and completely they marched through that institution.
    Both you and Ryan (following post) are describing an evolutionary process, I think, as opposed to a grand conspiratorial plan as others have suggested.

I think we largely agree that the direction is for the worse but I think where we differ is that I see things having much broader spectrum. As such I am very sensitive to black white statements and will usually challenge them.

I just saw one of the most gut wrenching things ever, although you might expect it in 2023, you don't think it might happen.
    On telegram someone showed me an uncesored video of a man being stabbed in front of a restaurant and bleeding profusely to death unfortunately in a matter of less than a minute. And this young man just took out his phone and recorded himself with the dead guy behind in a pool of his own blood, as if it was entertainment, yelling "Bro, this motherfucker just diieeed, he just got stabbed to death bro". This happened in front of his wife and kid, too.

Truly unreal, the way social media and screens can completely detach someone from raw reality even if it's in front of them.
    Meanwhile the stabber just stood there in the restaurant. No one did anything.
    This is in the beautiful land of Vancouver, Canada.
    For anyone interested, the telegram channel is called @Retardsoftiktok
    And this is the only report I could find
    Indian origin man stabs and kills man outside Starbucks in Vancouver | Oneindia News - YouTube

I guess the next step is banning all the knives, uh Justin?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    You missed the point of his post.
    Whose post? Because I think Eric was describing a catholic apocalyptic scenario, which is what anticausal referred to when talking about the climate change religion

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And here's an example of my first point above: One Billion Gretas: Biden Admin Pledges Taxpayer Cash To Support Young Climate Activists Abroad

Hurry, you cocksuckers, while you can.

Is it a crazy proposition for you guys to just stop paying taxes and take up arms if the government tries to forcefully make you pay? Isn't that what the Tea Party was all about?
    You got millions of guns, I would put them to good use. I would also suggest Bitcoin as you know, but the result would likely be the same, the government would eventually try to forcefully make you pay. When it comes down to it, the government is a violent entity and it doesn't take much provoking for it to become one and they will always be the ones who first commit violence, all you gotta do is just not follow the rules. Every act done against it is an act of self-defense. And waiting for the right moment has only delayed the inevitable and turned the country into a freak show.
    I guess it's like Carlin used to say:
    "When you're born into the world you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat".

Police got the first call to 911 at 10:13 a.m.

By 10:24 a.m. Hale was dead.

Nashville shooting: Who are officers Rex Engelbert, Michael Collazo?

From the body cam footage released today: 3 minutes and 25 seconds from the time Officer Engelbert pulled the handle to open his car door until he pulled the trigger and took her down.

Have no idea how much they train for something like that, but one thing is certain – on this day those mother fuckers had their shit wrapped tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Can you or someone else say specifically who the architect(s) are? Also who is or isn’t in clown world? Am I in clown world and Coach Rip isn’t? Or the other way around? Maybe we are both a little clownish? Otherwise, If it’s black and white, say what the parameters are.
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I just saw one of the most gut wrenching things ever, although you might expect it in 2023, you don't think it might happen.
    On telegram someone showed me an uncesored video of a man being stabbed in front of a restaurant and bleeding profusely to death unfortunately in a matter of less than a minute. And this young man just took out his phone and recorded himself with the dead guy behind in a pool of his own blood, as if it was entertainment, yelling "Bro, this motherfucker just diieeed, he just got stabbed to death bro". This happened in front of his wife and kid, too.

Truly unreal, the way social media and screens can completely detach someone from raw reality even if it's in front of them.
    Meanwhile the stabber just stood there in the restaurant. No one did anything.
    This is in the beautiful land of Vancouver, Canada.
    For anyone interested, the telegram channel is called @Retardsoftiktok
    And this is the only report I could find
    Indian origin man stabs and kills man outside Starbucks in Vancouver | Oneindia News - YouTube

I guess the next step is banning all the knives, uh Justin?
    That is horrifying, but unfortunately nothing new. Just look up Kitty Genovese. What is new however is the fact that the murderer will likely be let out after a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Police got the first call to 911 at 10:13 a.m.

By 10:24 a.m. Hale was dead.

Nashville shooting: Who are officers Rex Engelbert, Michael Collazo?

From the body cam footage released today: 3 minutes and 25 seconds from the time Officer Engelbert pulled the handle to open his car door until he pulled the trigger and took her down.

Have no idea how much they train for something like that, but one thing is certain – on this day those mother fuckers had their shit wrapped tight.
    The video was a lesson in mission and execution. Kudos to those badasses as they cleared and eventually found and smoked the shooter.

Unexpectedly, while watching, my heart broke again for the Ulvade parents. What should have been…

Pretty amazing Tucker segment.

I guess it goes without saying that the rest of the media didn't exactly give this story the synagogue treatment. (Has Jonathan Greenblatt decreed it officially antisemitic to draw such comparisons yet?)

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    The video was a lesson in mission and execution. Kudos to those badasses as they cleared and eventually found and smoked the shooter.

Unexpectedly, while watching, my heart broke again for the Ulvade parents. What should have been…
    Did you see the predictable part, where people were being criticized for "misgendering" the murderer?