starting strength gym
Page 2629 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1629212925292579261926272628262926302631263926792729 ... LastLast
Results 26,281 to 26,290 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Space travel update: NASA unveils new spacesuits for upcoming moon mission

The nation's space program has a brand-new purpose, and it has nothing to do with space.
    I see the subscription model has made its way into the government's favorite money pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    tenets of gnostism
    Also let us NOT FORGET that keeping wildlife... uh... an amphibious... rodent... within the city limits... that ain't legal either!

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The RISK Act; it's like the Patriot Act, except it explicitly targets American citizens and no longer pretends to respect the US Constitution:
    VPN Users Could Face Decades in Jail Under New RESTRICT Act

Following on the heels of the extremely unpopular (and likely unconstitutional) Social Media Bill out of Utah.
    The uniparty must be getting nervous.
    They're getting ready for cold/hot war with China. We've never had that level of conflict with the existence of the internet connecting everyone before, and they want to control it. They've always wanted to control it, but this moment provides an excellent excuse. I don't think they are actually worried about them actually being overthrown, via violence or elections. The beast has many heads, only some of them are elected officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The RISK Act; it's like the Patriot Act, except it explicitly targets American citizens and no longer pretends to respect the US Constitution:
    VPN Users Could Face Decades in Jail Under New RESTRICT Act

Following on the heels of the extremely unpopular (and likely unconstitutional) Social Media Bill out of Utah.
    The uniparty must be getting nervous.
    Well the head of the European Union did say they were going to censor America's internet access and free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Is it a crazy proposition for you guys to just stop paying taxes and take up arms if the government tries to forcefully make you pay? Isn't that what the Tea Party was all about? You got millions of guns, I would put them to good use.
    Organized resistance is very, very difficult. If you don't have an actual movement you are part of, you are just a lone crazy person with a gun that the government kills. They win, you die. Every attempt to organize is infiltrated. We've seen this. One guy told the story, he was offered a quarter mil salary to infiltrate dissident groups in or out of the military, and if he refused he'd be discharged anyway. He turned it down and told the story. I'm sure others turned it down and kept silent because they were terrified what these monsters would do to them. And I'm sure, many, many more took the money. This is probably how we got the likes of Ray Epps.

Not only will a nascent dissident group have informants, it will have active agitation. This is the old cointelpro playbook, and they have never stopped using it. They've turned left wing groups absolutely fucking INSANE, and turn them to violence like throwing a switch. But the right gets hit with it too. What's worse, if you somehow manage to mitigate this shit in your movement, people will have trouble trusting any action it takes and think it's some kind of fed trap. A legitimate violent revolution could occur and have our government on the ropes, and there will be people terrified that this is all a trap and they are actually about to lose. After January 6th, many people are gonna feel that way. So everyone's just stuck back in the pot accepting the continued slow boil.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    ...On that note, you might also want to consider the hunter-gatherer individualism explanation for the unusually high trust European nature. The very bad wrong-thinker Kevin MacDonald made a pretty good case for it in Culture of Critique, one of the few books to be banned on Amazon:
    When the SPLC and ADL see fit to go to extreme lengths to attack an academic, that academic has typically committed the crime of hewing too close to the honest Truth.

For the few, like Barry, who still believe in the unevidenced "honest mistake" or natural degeneration of society theories:
    WATCH: Senator Cruz Eviscerates Mayorkas Over The Biden Border Crisis - YouTube
    There is no honest mistake or natural process of decay that can cause the seditious and treasonous actions of Biden's foreigner-DHS Secretary, Myorkas.

Instead of condemning the school and murder of children by the Transexual terrorist, the neo-Bolshevik politicians in the US are celebrating:
    AZ Governor's Press Secretary Resigns Amid Outrage After Calling For Violence Against 'Transphobes' | ZeroHedge
    We cannot tolerate these mentally ill terrorists any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    They're getting ready for cold/hot war with China. We've never had that level of conflict with the existence of the internet connecting everyone before, and they want to control it. They've always wanted to control it, but this moment provides an excellent excuse. I don't think they are actually worried about them actually being overthrown, via violence or elections. The beast has many heads, only some of them are elected officials.
    I've come to think that that war is an inevitability, and one the US will most certainly lose. The current US military demographics are vastly different than those during WWII. I don't trust them for a second to actually do what's needed in a real war against another modern military.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I see the subscription model has made its way into the government's favorite money pit.
    You mean the rental space suits, right?

I thought - “insane”. Outsourcing space suits. Not that the private sector /can’t/ do it, but that NASA can’t. NASA. I guess they’re broke like everyone else.

He is truly brilliant. But his naivete when he referred to Google is exactly like Kip Thorne’s when he refers to the CDC as an authoritative source. I‘ll find the video soon. Perhaps that “innocence” is required to exercise their brilliance. Which doesn’t help the rest of us.

Avi Silverberg is the previous head coach at Canadian Powerlifting Union, a member of the CPU Hall of Fame, and earned bronze at the 2010 Bench Press World Championships. Last weekend, he competed in the women’s division of the Heroes’ Classic, and easily bested the IPF world record with a 368 lb bench. He did this as a form of protest, in support of his female athletes.