starting strength gym
Page 2632 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1632213225322582262226302631263226332634264226822732 ... LastLast
Results 26,311 to 26,320 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hey, here comes David again... annoyingly enough talking about introspective reflection again.

Eric Weinstein

Yes, it's long (worth it). If anything, maybe just cover the stuff around 30 minutes in about decision trees. Eric Weinstein on Joe Rogan. I'm very good at decision trees. My brain automagically constructs branches, assigns probability and picks the most obvious. I can feed multiple inputs. I suck at telling you about it, and I don't know how my brain comes up with it. Great analyst. Horrible report writer. Usually my jokes are funny. Most of the time I'm pretty accurate, but I can be very wrong when I'm missing important information or context.

But try to understand the breathtaking complexity and the depth of the consequences unfolding daily right now. I have a deep, deep intuition that there is a very serious end/change/something approaching at an accelerating rate. It's not a doomsday, fear-driven, lizard brain thing, either. I'm past worrying from accepting what I don't have control over and faith, but man... all new events and information aren't changing the outcome. These headlines don't mean much, either. It's the deeper stuff here that whines like a tire just before it blows while you're doing eighty on the interstate.

What are we going to do? If there's no stopping this, then how do we conduct ourselves going forward?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is extremely important. If dollars are no longer necessary to hold in order to buy oil, we suddenly have $32 trillion useless fucking dollars. That might cause problems. And the "Biden Administration" will have destroyed the previously-most-powerful nation in history.

Well, to be honest, it's had lots of help.
    Now is a good time to start taking Bitcoin more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The union army in the civil war had similar issues, namely with its commanders. All the good ones left and put on the grey. But they improved over time, more worthy guys ended up rising to the top by necessity. It's kinda like how that ESG shit is probably going to really be put to the test in coming years. It's easy to stop caring about merit when you don't need it. But if you're in business during a sinking economy, or in a military during a major war, ignoring merit means you die.

Also, China has similar issues. In the past few years I've seen stories about how their ranks are filling up with wimpy, out of shape skinny-fats. This was before the big media push shifted gears to the recent war-footing we have now. Thats why they have been pushing top-down to force more masculinity into their culture. In the US, the top-down push is to force masculinity out, but there is a lot of pushback in the actual populace.
    Talking about ESG, Peterson is relevant as always. Here's a conversation with founder and CEO of a non profit foundation for market research and financial advisory to US States. Might be interesting
    State Treasurers Reject ESG: You Should Too | Derek Kreifels | EP 344 - YouTube

Yeah, they've got a lot riding on this bullshit, and they're not going to back off from the biggest power acquisition in human history -- the new religion of the 21st Century, the equivalent of the Roman Catholic Church for a thousand years. And what an excellent playbook to follow!
    I agree. I think they missed out on an important bit though. The Church offers life everlasting, globohomo only offers the current suffering. They copied the bad part and forgot about the good part. Very sloppy. The Church is a much more serious player.

As I have said before, all this shit ends with a new map, and not before: 88(R) HB 3596 - Introduced version - Bill Text

As you might expect, in this case the Democrats and California and The Rolling Stone are opposed to Democracy: Texas Republican Introduces Bill Calling for Secession Referendum – Rolling Stone
    Would I be able to move to Texas after it secedes?

Rip,

Would you consider bringing David Icke on SS Network for an episode?

Would love to see you guys discussing current events in the world.

I think that is an old video, but it shows Desantis was in lock-step with the WEF Young Global Leaders Cabal on almost all issues until he decided to run for president, then suddenly had to change course to tell the Trump voters what they wanted to hear.
    This guy cannot be Vice President, let alone President, with any less than a 30 year track record from this point forward.
    Not trustworthy.

I agree with Ryan that the US would not win a war with China or Russia; the Americans they would need to fight are simply not willing to do it this time around.
    The internet bots are posting propaganda all around trying to convince young, straight, White American males to enthusiastically support military drafts for a war against China, Russia or both; however, their propaganda is backfiring catastrophically, as this key war-time demographic has seen too many 10 booster Covid vax and Ghost of Kiev stories already.
    If it came down to it, we would likely be better off governed as a Russian protectorate than under our current government; fighting the war would be counterproductive and decrease chances of survival for the nation.
    Trump's new campaign-rally stance on WW3 is to recognize that the biggest threat to the American people is not Russia or China, but instead The Cabal in control of both parties in our government.

The one war the US would still be capable of winning is the exigent war with Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Would I be able to move to Texas after it secedes?
    There would be controls, I assume. Maybe you'd better come now.

Quote Originally Posted by s.oliver View Post
    Rip,

Would you consider bringing David Icke on SS Network for an episode?

Would love to see you guys discussing current events in the world.
    Don't know the guy, and I'm not familiar with his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Police got the first call to 911 at 10:13 a.m.

By 10:24 a.m. Hale was dead.
    Hmm, see what happens when officers actually do their job and "get in the room" instead of standing outside evaluating the situation?

Shame on the so-called "officers" and analysts supporting the fools that stood around outside in the other shooting, stating stupid shit like "you don't know what you might be walking into and should wait for backup". It's a school shooting and most likely based on past shootings it's going to be a lone unskilled shooter, maybe two...get in there and find out. Kudos to the boys in Nashville.

Tragic incident of course, and I think the amount of media coverage encourages such acts. A conspiracy to pass gun control legislation? All these kids watching these school shooting news stories may grow up and support firearm restriction. Media should treat these incidents the same way they treat the incidents where fans run on the field of pro sporting events: don't give them any airtime.

EMA Executive Director, Emer Cooke is totally clueless while she is asked "Did EMA know before it gave approval of the vaccines that they spread through the whole body and do not stay near the injection site?"
    The many untruths told by EMA Head, Emer Cooke

Malcolm Roberts Senate Inquiry into the WHO Pandemic Treaty
    https://twitter.com/MRobertsQLD/stat...VaMs97OWQ&s=19

Health Dictatorship cemented into Law - Malcolm Roberts

starting strength coach development program
    The thalidomide sequel

"The normal miscarriage rate of a healthy population is somewhere around 5-6%. For years, studies have been misrepresenting rates of 15-20% so that when new drugs are tested in pregnancy, a doubling of the miscarriage rate will fly under the radar.

This is how the COVID vaccine managed to be sold as "safe in pregnancy" when it was far from it. This article shows you how the data was misrepresented by the CDC and others to cover up the scandal"