starting strength gym
Page 2636 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1636213625362586262626342635263626372638264626862736 ... LastLast
Results 26,351 to 26,360 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Yeah, but I don't get the plan for China. China's yuan is the weakest currency with the worst national financial overextension in the history of humanity. Everyone's screwed, then. There also also stores of food federally, but who knows if that's going to ever make it out into populations in the US at any reasonable or effective pace. The only salient point worth deeply considering there is community -- it's so incredibly vital going forward it cannot be overstated. Can it see us through what's likely coming until we get back to a point of total internal self sufficiency?

Good thing we've got all this ethanol corn, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    For you and Subby: Australians just don't understand the situation here. The ethnic Mexicans in Texas are either illegals or they are Texans. If they wanted to be in Mexico, they'd still be in Mexico. The Nationalist Front of Mexico can come on up, if they want to, and if they can get here. They'd have to come through Jack County, and that will be a problem for them. They cannot have my property. Hell, boys, they can't even control the property they've already got. You've heard of The Cartels, right?
    Yep, the Cartels, those folk currently flooding the US with drugs and illegal migrants, white-anting Texas from the inside out, but consider this, those illegals in your state do not consider themselves as illegals. Texas to them is Mexico and so they consider it a right to come and occupy your state. How many illegal Mexicans are in your state at the moment, 10% of the population? As the birth rate of Anglo folk plummets the rate of Mexican folk increases so eventually Texas will be Mexican whether it belongs to the US or not.

The head of Wagner PMC trolls the Daily Beast:

“Dear Allison, baby, you are asking too many questions today,” he said in the audio recording on Thursday. “I am busy searching my garden plot for the corpse of your colleague, and you are asking me about some new events.”

Prigozhin’s ominous statement about corpse-hunting in his garden is likely a reference to an earlier message the mercenary boss provided to The Daily Beast, when asked about the arrest of Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich.

Gershkovich, a U.S. citizen, was arrested on espionage charges in Russia on Thursday morning. According to some local reports, the journalist was reporting on the Wagner Group before he was detained in Yekaterinburg.

When asked about Gershkovich’s arrest, Prigozhin said in a statement to The Daily Beast that he would be willing to “check the torture cellar in my house to see if he’s there.”

“At first glance, I didn’t see him among the American journalists I keep there by the dozens. I can, if you want, also look at the fresh graves of foreign journalists on my house plot. But if I’m not mistaken, we didn’t bury him there either,” he said.
    I like this guy.

More Ed Dowd: Soveriegn Debt Crisis, Covid...on vivafrei.

Sidebar with Author of "Cause Unknown" Edward Dowd - Viva Frei Live!

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    That is not him, it is a put up job, the real one is dodging a bullet from Putin, his own thugs and the occasional Ukraine sniper.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Yep, the Cartels, those folk currently flooding the US with drugs and illegal migrants, white-anting Texas from the inside out, but consider this, those illegals in your state do not consider themselves as illegals. Texas to them is Mexico and so they consider it a right to come and occupy your state. How many illegal Mexicans are in your state at the moment, 10% of the population? As the birth rate of Anglo folk plummets the rate of Mexican folk increases so eventually Texas will be Mexican whether it belongs to the US or not.
    You seem to know more about this than I do, wal, so I'll defer to your position.

You seem to know more about this than I do, wal, so I'll defer to your position.
    I don't think so, however I know what is happening here and Anglo folk are constantly being reminded that they are colonialists and do not belong, we are giving away sovereignty over our country as I said before bit by bit to the point that currently the Federal government is proposing to set up a parallel governing authority (called The Voice) for the aboriginal folk to vet any legislation voted on by a government voted in by a majority. The constitution will have to be altered to allow this parallel government to be set up which will override on decisions made on such things as mineral rights, gas and oil, property development and climate change legislation.

We are promoting diversity and multiculturalism in all Federal and State governments, being white and conservative is not an option, so Texas, the last bastion of freedom and independence, what will become of you folk?

Consider the possibility that The Voice might have more common sense than the fools that currently govern you.

Consider the possibility that The Voice might have more common sense than the fools that currently govern you.
    It does not matters these days who governs, both sides exhibit foolishness. The majority does not govern anymore, not here, not where you are. Majority rule has long since past. I am going to get a DNA test and see if I have any native blood, just a skerrick will give me more privilege and power than I have ever had, if not I will see you under the bridge.

starting strength coach development program
    Texas has big advantages over California, Arizona and New Mexico.
    The people are much more capable of defending themselves.
    Many of the Mexican Texans also have a different attitude and culture compared to Mexican nationals or the alien diaspora in the rest of the country.

However, it was only a hundred years ago that The Plan of San Diego started a border war between Mexico and Texas.
    The Plan of San Diego - American Renaissance
    It is not water under the bridge; large numbers of Mexicans and individuals of Mexican ancestry still want the "race war" against White Texans that the original document called for.

The cartels are the Mexican government; they are as inseparable as the Taliban is from the government of Afghanistan.
    If there is a hot war, American Texas will win; if the same soft invasion, demographic replacement, election rigging and weaponized voting process continues, it is inevitable that Texas will not exist in the way we recognize it today.

The Demographic Statistical Atlas of the United States - Statistical Atlas
    The numbers in maps, such as the link above typically do not count illegal aliens in their numbers (adding 10% to most counties would still probably result in massive undercounting)
    There is pressure on non-Mexican farmers and ranchers in the border areas of Texas: Texas ranchers say their land is at the mercy of cartels
    The effective border is shifting.