starting strength gym
Page 2673 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1673217325732623266326712672267326742675268327232773 ... LastLast
Results 26,721 to 26,730 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I'm still figuring this out; that was just my first move. My CU has solid roots, dating back to 1946. They seem to be doing well, with a new HQ near my employer, and new branches elsewhere - the CEO doesn't seem to be the type to go into serious debt for such things.

Word on the street is that some of the local banks and unions have big/really-big/ deposits. (The realtors seem to have insight into who and which businesses have money, and where it's kept.) I'm also trying to interpret that; successful small business owners/real estate tycoons keeping their money local (it's certainly not coming from me and my type)? We have a petroleum dealer/arbiter who's a local business school grad, whose yearly revenue > 1bn. He embossed a massive image of a cowboy over the side of one of the concrete towers of his office building off I69 exit 314, west bound. My guess is he keeps his money local. I doubt any of these large local deposits depend much on what happens to the economy outside of Fort Wayne Indiana.

Corrections welcome.
    Correction to self: I69 ... Exit 305, Petroleum Traders Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Correction to self: I69 ... Exit 305, Petroleum Traders Corp.
    Also, my CU refuses to support Zelle. I infer that they want to maintain their independence; I further infer that they have no interest in connecting the CBDC precursor FedNow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Note to those who survive the process: don't hand your children over to the state to raise.
    And don't hand your new nation over to foreigners, no matter how politely they ask. Be hardened to sob stories. They are often greatly exagerated.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    And don't hand your new nation over to foreigners, no matter how politely they ask. Be hardened to sob stories. They are often greatly exagerated.
    The problem with immigration is uncontrolled immigration, in quality and quantity of people. Going the complete opposite way sounds like it would produce bad results too, as well as being virtually impossible without violence. And violence often leads to more violence.
    Unless by "handing over" you mean on a bigger scale, like outsorcing production and investments to another country and have them control your economy and politics.

Woah, I had no idea, but apparently up until now, you were free to attack Jews on their property in Florida!
    How did this loophole exist for so long? Truly shameful, Florida!
    This is big.
    We were right not to trust Desantis:
    Florida Senate Passes Harshest Hate Crime Bill in America to ‘Combat Anti-Semitism’

“There is no First Amendment right to conduct,” Jewish Florida State Rep. Randy Fine told the media earlier this year while promoting the bill. “If you graffiti a building, it is a crime now, but if your motivation is hate, it will be a third-degree felony and you will spend five years in prison. If you want to litter, it’s a crime right now, but if you litter and your motivation is a hate crime, it will be a third-degree felony and you will spend 5 years in jail.”
    Be careful not to hatefully litter or you will spend 20 years to life in prison. (one charge for each paper littered adds up quickly)

Listened to Ye's music a little too loudly?
    MAGA flag fell off your truck while you were driving?
    Betsy ross flag inexplicably came off your flagpole?
    Attended a pro-Palestine event?
    In Desantis's Florida, you will go to jail or have your life cancelled by the justice system's allegations.

Thanks Buddy: Peer-Reviewed FACT: What They are Calling '''Sars-Cov-2''' Was Around Long Before December 2019

But the researchers didn't stop there. Before I explain what they did next, it is worth reiterating that the first 'COVID' case in Barcelona (and one of the first in continental Spain) was reported on February 25, 2020.

For one of the treatment plants, archived sewerage samples from December 2019 to May 2020 were available, so the researchers decided to test them too.

"Unexpectedly," wrote the researchers, "analysis of archival samples revealed the increasing occurrence of SARS-CoV-2 genomes in samples from January 15 to March 4." Which means 'Sars-Cov-2' was detected in sewage dating back 41 days before declaration of the first COVID-19 case in Barcelona.

So, in Barcelona, the supposedly super-deadly, super-virulent virus had actually been living in people's poopers without incident as far back as January 15.

But wait, there's more.

Remember how there were two wastewater plants involved in the study? Well, the second plant also had archived sewerage samples. After their "unexpected" findings from the first plant, they decided to analyze archived samples from the second plant dating back to January 2018.

Lo and behold, a sample from March 12, 2019 also tested positive for the Woohoo virus. "This striking finding," wrote the researchers, "indicates circulation of the virus in Barcelona long before the report of any COVID-19 case worldwide."

A full eight months before the first reported cases in Wuhan, and a full 12 months before COVID-19 was declared a pandemic, it could be detected in Barcelona sewerage.

Oops.
    I can think of a couple of explanations for this. Read the bullshit that was offered by the narrative to see just how completely corrupt Public Health has become.

Furthermore, of the mere six PCR-negative control samples used in the study, none showed any antibodies at all in response to pre-urea rapid tests and ELISA.

The researchers did briefly flirt with reality when they wrote in the study's second-last paragraph:

"In some of our subjects, positive serology may reflect a prior or current infection with other non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains due to some sequence similarities, as has previously been seen in individuals with negative SARS-CoV-2 rRT-PCR results and no symptoms of COVID-19."

Translated: COVID-19 tests are a load of non-specific pseudoscience that will detect non-related substances in your body and register them as 'Sars-Cov-2.'

That may not be what they really meant, but that's what their findings really showed, for reasons I'll fully elucidate in future articles.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    The problem with immigration is uncontrolled immigration, in quality and quantity of people. Going the complete opposite way sounds like it would produce bad results too, as well as being virtually impossible without violence. And violence often leads to more violence.
    Unless by "handing over" you mean on a bigger scale, like outsorcing production and investments to another country and have them control your economy and politics.
    How is it impossible without violence? The Japanese do just fine, and they aren't slaughtering anyone. Every actual nation does it. You have it completely upside down. Immigration is what eventually leads to the violence, not the lack of it. And the "higher quality" immigrants are actually more dangerous, since they can be much more effective at changing their host, even in very small numbers. Emanuel Cellar made it his entire life's work to turn American immigration law upside down, and he was only the grandchild of immigrants.

How is it impossible without violence? The Japanese do just fine, and they aren't slaughtering anyone. Every actual nation does it. You have it completely upside down. Immigration is what eventually leads to the violence, not the lack of it. And the "higher quality" immigrants are actually more dangerous, since they can be much more effective at changing their host, even in very small numbers. Emanuel Cellar made it his entire life's work to turn American immigration law upside down, and he was only the grandchild of immigrants.
    Japan has low immigration but it seems the cause is lack of attraction for immigrants. They have gone through an isolation period in the 17th to 19th century but it made trade really difficult and they still had to defend their borders constantly, with and without violence.
    Treating everyone who isn't born in whatever artificial borders you have set up as a virus doesn't sound like a good idea. American citizens are doing a pretty good job at destroying the country without outside help. Uncontrolled immigration plays a role for sure, as it does in Italy for example, but I don't think that's the problem. The whole system needs to change and the US definitely needs to stop being a whole country with one government.
    By the way, how was Emanuel Cellar not an American? His parents were born there, he was born there, his grandparents lived and worked there. Based on what criteria do you stop being an immigrant and start being American?

"In some of our subjects, positive serology may reflect a prior or current infection with other non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains due to some sequence similarities, as has previously been seen in individuals with negative SARS-CoV-2 rRT-PCR results and no symptoms of COVID-19."

Translated: COVID-19 tests are a load of non-specific pseudoscience that will detect non-related substances in your body and register them as 'Sars-Cov-2.'“

This is nice to read. We discussed this long ago in this thread. PCR is highly specific but not necessarily accurate.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    This is nice to read. We discussed this long ago in this thread. PCR is highly specific but not necessarily accurate.
    I don’t even think that the PCR technology is the issue here. When you boil things down to the most basic level, what you get is, is that there are genetic sequences that the PCR kits can detect and that bear similar characteristics. Everything thing else that follows, including at the very basic level the naming of these genetic sequences as the SarsCov2 virus, which causes the wide series of symptoms collectively dubbed as the Covid-19 disease, has always been very open to interpretation.