starting strength gym
Page 2676 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1676217625762626266626742675267626772678268627262776 ... LastLast
Results 26,751 to 26,760 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    You hear any of the interviews with John Cullen?
    I've never heard of the man until now. I'm browsing though his stuff now. It seems to make a whole lot of sense. First you treat a non-pneumonia with ventilators, then you don't treat the pneumonia and influenza. Simple, yet quite brilliant. They really offed a huge bunch of old people without hesitation. I doubt we've ever seen industrial slaughter of this magnitude in history. The success of it makes me believe this is not the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines" What was it?
    His video with Mr. Bridgen, MP has been removed by YouTube, with a strike. So, he is banned for a week and you can't watch the video any more on YouTube.
    This is the video on Rumble
    Mr Andrew Bridgen MP
    It basically covered Andrew Bridgens expulsion by the Tories because of his Gene Therapy comments. As well as a discussion of the events of the last 3 years, loss of human rights etc... A bit of a discussion about who Mr Brigen is, some explanations on internal and global politics and how politicians seem to be working for the cooperations instead of the people. As well as an update as to where things are holding with regards to the WHO pandemic treaty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I've never heard of the man until now. I'm browsing though his stuff now. It seems to make a whole lot of sense. First you treat a non-pneumonia with ventilators, then you don't treat the pneumonia and influenza. Simple, yet quite brilliant. They really offed a huge bunch of old people without hesitation. I doubt we've ever seen industrial slaughter of this magnitude in history. The success of it makes me believe this is not the last time.
    The test proved the worth of the approach. It will obviously be used again, because we will do as we're told by Doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yeah, me neither. Pete Q had him on his podcast. I think he's really onto something with the focus on where the flu went for two years.

Being broke is mostly a red herring. It never stopped people in the past who were far more broke than any of us are now.

If there is no culture to promote something, how does it otherwise get promoted?
    I wasn't married by 25 and having kids because I had found absolutely no woman worth marrying and having kids with.

Being broke is mostly a red herring. It never stopped people in the past who were far more broke than any of us are now.
    If there is no culture to promote something, how does it otherwise get promoted?
    The poorest people tend to have the most children in the 21st century.
    Money is not the issue; status, lifestyle and risk are the issues.
    Overcoming social pressures, indoctrination and risk are the problems (the indoctrination seems to work on middle and upper-class born women, but not lower class, religious or traditional women)

The real questions are:
    1. How does a man with the financial limitations of the 2020s convince a middle-class woman to have children?
    2. How does a woman convince a middle-class man to get involved in a stable relationship when the potential government-derived legal and financial risks to the man are so high?

The newly-totalitarian censorship advocate, Chomsky says it is none of our business; it's between him, the ghost of Epstein, the CIA and the Mossad.
    He truly is an old-school Bolshevik.

Aside:

Hunter Biden is in court defending against increasing child support and allowing his illegitimate child to use his name.

The prosecuting argument is that his name is valuable. Haven’t we said that Ukraine and China paid Hunter because of his family name and not because of some or any skill? His shitty art too?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Hunter Biden is in court defending against increasing child support and allowing his illegitimate child to use his name.

The prosecuting argument is that his name is valuable. Haven’t we said that Ukraine and China paid Hunter because of his family name and not because of some or any skill? His shitty art too?
    I don't personally know anyone who is a bigger piece of shit than any of these Biden guys. I went to high school with a guy who was close, but who lacked the cunning and the slick.

starting strength coach development program
    Biden Administration Announces End to Federal COVID Vaccine Mandates Biden Administration Announces End to Federal COVID Vaccine Mandates