starting strength gym
Page 2677 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1677217725772627266726752676267726782679268727272777 ... LastLast
Results 26,761 to 26,770 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The poorest people tend to have the most children in the 21st century.
    Money is not the issue; status, lifestyle and risk are the issues.
    Overcoming social pressures, indoctrination and risk are the problems (the indoctrination seems to work on middle and upper-class born women, but not lower class, religious or traditional women)

The real questions are:
    1. How does a man with the financial limitations of the 2020s convince a middle-class woman to have children?
    2. How does a woman convince a middle-class man to get involved in a stable relationship when the potential government-derived legal and financial risks to the man are so high?
    I think it's less to do with indoctrination, and more to do with people feeling unfit to have children if they are not in a solid living situation. That's how the upper and middle classes are, anyway. The extremely sorry state of dating and relationships is also a factor. Other groups are either very traditional, or leverage the having of kids to get more from social programs.

The newly-totalitarian censorship advocate, Chomsky says it is none of our business; it's between him, the ghost of Epstein, the CIA and the Mossad.
    He truly is an old-school Bolshevik.
    If there's one thing the 21st century has taught us, it's that all the shit the left complained about the right doing during the latter half of the 20th century was all shit they just wanted to do themselves. The problem for them wasn't really the existence of a vast government machine of social control, it was that they weren't the ones with their hands on the levers.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Yeah, me neither. Pete Q had him on his podcast. I think he's really onto something with the focus on where the flu went for two years.
    But Fauci having released the Spanish flu seems a bit out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The newly-totalitarian censorship advocate, Chomsky says it is none of our business; it's between him, the ghost of Epstein, the CIA, and the Mossad.
    He truly is an old-school Bolshevik.
    Chomsky's positions with regard to the JFK assassination are interesting if you're up to some fun reading. Let's just say his reputation as a critic of the regime is, like most things, dubious.

A lecture from Robert Barnes and Peter Schweizer at a Hillsdale College leadership seminar. The video is 2 hours.
    Barnes speaks for the first hour discussing J6 and corruption in the FBI. Peter Schweizer discusses American "elites" and their connections with China.

Web archive: Hillsdale College National Leadership Seminar | Robert Barnes and Peter Schweizer - YouTube

The current YT link (if it still works) is now shown as "private": - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    (6) coincides with poor people being obsoleted by Al and robotics, so we didn’t have to dig for motivation.
    Amazing, how this shit works.

And just in case you don't understand that malice is involved here: Market-Ticker-Nad - The Market Ticker

Much worse, the abuse Henry Ford took for publishing their study shut up everyone else in the medical field who found working answers. Specifically a small palliative care hospital in North Carolina tried Hydroxyurea in early 2020 in patients who had been transferred there to die in order to make room for other covid patients and saved nearly 100% of them with all of them being discharged in the same cardio-pulmonary state they were in before they got sick. This was never registered as a clinical trial or followed-up despite the first batch of people they tried it on being 100% effective, and through time being roughly 90% effective. These were all people who had been written off as dead with several already on ventilators; saving even one in ten would be considered a medical miracle and they saved nearly all of them with a cheap drug that cost about $20. Literally nobody was told about this, it was never written up in the media or anywhere else and it was more than two years after they used it before an article hit the medical press where I could find it.

The intentional suppression of this success was deliberate and is why most of those who died after the first couple of months did so; statistically zero of those people should have died.

While Ivermectin has some controversy over its effectiveness budesonide does not. A study out of South America showed, once again, nearly 100% effectiveness. A doctor in Texas discovered this in the US and he had zero deaths as well. As an inhaled steroid it is quite potent in the lungs but has very little systemic effect -- which is good, as systemic effects from steroids can be nasty (ask anyone who's ever been prescribed prednisone.) I can personally vouch for it working as I sourced it months in advance and used it myself when I got Covid and starting to develop lung involvement. The immediate, within 12 hours, halt of progression was dramatic, my O2sat returned to normal within 24 hours and without question was directly caused by said use. That drug has a long history of being used as a maintenance drug by asthmatics and thus acute use of this sort (I used the dosing from the South American study) carries very little risk -- this guided my willingness to "experiment on myself" -- successfully so. This too was buried and someone I knew here and who knew I had the stuff didn't tell me they'd gotten ill several months later -- they instead went to the hospital and were filled with Remdesivir, their kidneys failed, a known side effect of Remdesivir, and they died. I am absolutely convinced that had he called me and sucked on that inhaler to the tune of three puffs morning and night in a couple of days he would have been fine instead of six feet underground.
    This country is going to have a hard time recovering its trust in Authority.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    By the way, how was Emanuel Cellar not an American? His parents were born there, he was born there, his grandparents lived and worked there. Based on what criteria do you stop being an immigrant and start being American?
    You are using the statist version of nationality. But like so many other post-Enlightenment nonsense, the statist definition is an inversion of the truth. It was always just a stepping stone towards global government. A nation is a group of people that exists through time by the act of procreation. It's basically an extended family. The founding fathers clearly understood this when they said "to ourselves and our posterity".

You become fully a nationality in two ways: 1) At the founding of a nation. 2) When you become indistinguishable from the native population you have joined and lose all familial memory of previous nationality (nomadic or otherwise). Otherwise, you might be welcomed into the pack, but you certainly won't be one of the wolves.

To be clear, I'm not saying there will be reform of the current liberal order. I'm saying the globalist vision is going to fail and new nations will form on the American continent. You can keep rooting for the utopian statist dream all you want, but it's not going to make a shred of difference because it is contrary to human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Colorado Dem argues against indecent exposure law that targets drag queens and the trans community – twitchy.com
    One of the comments says, "Do these people even know what they're saying at this point?" Amazing to watch these fools out themselves. I am probably the sorriest, most libertine puke in North America, but maybe somebody can explain to me why indecent exposure in front of children should not be illegal.
    Because that is how they "procreate". Have you noticed how they completely dropped the whole "gay gene" thing they used to push? The whole point of that was to get the rubes to think "God made them that way" while they made their advance. It was pure propaganda, and as always a bunch of "scientists" went along with it. As a tactic, I can't blame them, since it certainly sounded a lot better than "a grown man sexually groomed me when I was boy."

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    But Fauci having released the Spanish flu seems a bit out there.
    I don't think Fauxshee is aware enough for that. The question that "he" was working on it like Cullen describes is not really at issue. That it got out, sure, why not? We've been marinated in the reality that SARS-COV-2 got "released" for three years and none of us have issue with that. I'm definitely not saying he's 100% correct, but my spider-sense is tingling regarding the missing flu bit.

Also, consider this: did you notice how silently they introduced nose experiments for flu? What do they automatically do whenever you go to urgent care? Swab you for flu and the doom.

Further, the family member I mentioned a while back that had died and the coroner never gave a valid cause of death presented in the exact way that Cullen describes. He didn't have a positive test at the time and that was 2021, post shots.

But, as Rip has said, nothing is too evil and people too stupid.

starting strength coach development program
    This whole thing is one of the best geopolitical analysis of the last few years I‘ve seen:

THE WEST FALLS & THE EAST RISES - TOM LUONGO, ALEXANDER MERCOURIS + ALEX KRAINER - 1 OF 3 - YouTube

Worth watching all 3 parts.
    They discuss the hypothesis of power struggles deep within the US and EU between imperialists and ‚nationalists‘/realists and it‘s all in a very non-doomy debate - almost optimistic.

Rip, can you get this Tom Luongo guy on the podcast?
    He‘s in Florida, but he has cute goats and likes guns.