starting strength gym
Page 2680 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1680218025802630267026782679268026812682269027302780 ... LastLast
Results 26,791 to 26,800 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

----------
    Retsef Levi:
    Devastating Nature article for mRNA vaccines:
    Prolonged (12Ws) increased risk of retinal vascular occlusion (can cause blindness) in all ages.
    2y risk is doubled with 1 additional case for every 300 (65+) & 1000 (18-64) vaccinated!
    How long we’ll ignore the safety signals?
    Risk assessment of retinal vascular occlusion after COVID-19 vaccination | npj Vaccines

https://twitter.com/RetsefL/status/1...RGIO113DA&s=19
    -----------

---------
    Ivor Cummins:
    Listen carefully, very carefully. This is the most important climate change clip you will ever watch - and only 4mins long. Watch and judge yourself. ABSORB the graph shown. THINK on it. USE your brain.

Everything else I will explain over the coming months.
    https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...Y9-L_RX9Q&s=19

The original video
    The Climate Change story told by ice cores... - YouTube

--------

Quote Originally Posted by FrankNJ View Post
    Paisano, whether the vaccine causes or doesn't cause cardiac arrest in young people wasn't the point of the post. Before 2020, major news outlets like the the NY Post would unlikely report on random individual cases of cardiac arrest in young people because there was no market for it. Now there is a market, so they look for cases to feed the echo chambers. It just seems like a good example of being fooled by randomness to me. One thing I do know for sure, Peter McCullough is not trustworthy. He was on Joe Rogan and swore up and down with certainty that it's impossible to catch C19 twice.
    And since you are the leading world cardiologist and have been in the field for 30 years, you would know if what he says is wrong with complete certainty, right?
    To me the whole thing is senseless anyway, I don't think we should give a crap how many times people can catch a flu virus, cause that's not the point of medicine.

One thing I do know for sure, Peter McCullough is not trustworthy. He was on Joe Rogan and swore up and down with certainty that it's impossible to catch C19 twice.
    You will have a good career.

Paisano, whether the vaccine causes or doesn't cause cardiac arrest in young people wasn't the point of the post. Before 2020, major news outlets like the the NY Post would unlikely report on random individual cases of cardiac arrest in young people because there was no market for it. Now there is a market, so they look for cases to feed the echo chambers. It just seems like a good example of being fooled by randomness to me. One thing I do know for sure, Peter McCullough is not trustworthy. He was on Joe Rogan and swore up and down with certainty that it's impossible to catch C19 twice.
    ...and he quantified that with sometime in the future that may not be true because of mutations. Shortly after omicron emerged mere months after he updated his statement. Keep up and don't cherry pick data.

Oh, I forget, PhD programs in the soft sciences are basically 4 years of lessons on cherry-picking. This is something you need to unlearn.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Scott Adams continues to disappoint me.

Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    ...and he quantified that with sometime in the future that may not be true because of mutations. Shortly after omicron emerged mere months after he updated his statement. Keep up and don't cherry pick data.

Oh, I forget, PhD programs in the soft sciences are basically 4 years of lessons on cherry-picking. This is something you need to unlearn.
    You ignore when BS vendor McCullough is wrong and then commend him when you perceive that he is right. Who's cherry picking? This whole thread is the mother of all cherry picking orgies.
    . . . and did you erroneously assume that I was pursuing a Ph.D in Psychology? Be careful about making connections where they don't exist. This is something you need to unlearn.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    And since you are the leading world cardiologist and have been in the field for 30 years, you would know if what he says is wrong with complete certainty, right?
    To me the whole thing is senseless anyway, I don't think we should give a crap how many times people can catch a flu virus, cause that's not the point of medicine.
    Paisano, come on, now you believe in credentials? Che ne dici di quello disgraziato Fauci? He has a bunch of credentials too. The point is that when Rogan repeatedly challenged BS vendor McCullough about his claim, BS vendor McCullough didn't hedge or offer any qualifiers. He just sat there and stubbornly defended his BS position without any data. At minimum, it represents a serious flaw in judgment. Definitely not trustworthy.

I just find it odd seeing nine year-old profiles with no posting history until one month ago, that's all.

starting strength coach development program
    Paisano, come on, now you believe in credentials? Che ne dici di quello disgraziato Fauci? He has a bunch of credentials too. The point is that when Rogan repeatedly challenged BS vendor McCullough about his claim, BS vendor McCullough didn't hedge or offer any qualifiers. He just sat there and stubbornly defended his BS position without any data. At minimum, it represents a serious flaw in judgment. Definitely not trustworthy.
    Can you describe Dr. McCullough's sins rather that merely referring to them?