starting strength gym
Page 2682 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 1682218225822632267226802681268226832684269227322782 ... LastLast
Results 26,811 to 26,820 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Do Americans with Italian heritage call each other paisano? I haven’t heard Italian Italians use it. I doubt this is even used in America outside of mafia movies.
    No. I haven't heard that term in decades, and I recall it had a negative connotation, like Pollack or Mick, etc.

Do Americans with Italian heritage call each other paisano? I haven’t heard Italian Italians use it. I doubt this is even used in America outside of mafia movies.
    Yes but independent of nationality. Paisano = amigo = homie = brother

Usually among friends.

I have been married into an Italian family in American for 52 years, during that time I have heard numerous uses of the term Pisano in their conversations with or about other Italians. To my knowledge none of them have ever been in a mafia movie.

As a WASP I also heard a number of derogatory references to me as a mutt among other things. My father-in-law proclaimed that I would never amount to much. I have spent the last 52 years proving him right. (Insincere self deprecation and irony intended).

Dr. Fauci urges MSU grads to trust science at commencement ceremony

Well shit. My oldest daughter's graduation ceremony is this weekend at Wayne State University.

I forgot about these pieces of absolute shit they parade out on stage for graduations. I'll have to check and see who the guest speaker will be.

Her earlier graduation from the University of Michigan was unbearable.

Guest speaker: HRC

I almost walked out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Where does all this tranny-shit lead?
    Perhaps history can shed some light on it:

An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee and World League for Sexual Reform. He based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg during the Weimar period. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized the committee as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[2] He is regarded as one of the most influential sexologists of the twentieth century.[3]

Hirschfeld was targeted by Nazis for being Jewish and gay
    I'm sure that was all there was to it. Jewish and gay. Definitely couldn't have had anything to do with stuff like this:

Prior to commencing any surgical procedures, Elbe's psychological health was evaluated by German sexologist, Magnus Hirschfeld, through a series of tests.[27] A series of four operations were then carried out over a period of two years.
    In 1931, Elbe returned for her fourth surgery, to transplant a uterus and construct a vaginal canal.[8][9][37][7] This made her one of the earliest transgender women to undergo a vaginoplasty surgery, a few weeks after Erwin Gohrbandt performed the experimental procedure on Dora Richter.[30]

Following Elbe's fourth surgery, her immune system rejected the transplanted uterus. This ultimately caused an infection, which led to her death from cardiac arrest on 13 September 1931 in Dresden, Germany, three months after the surgery.
    Considering what happened to Dresden, maybe "fire and brimstone" really is the inescapable answer to this question.

Lili Elbe - Wikipedia

Tucker Carlson Talked to Elon Musk About Working Together: Report

Frontiers | Ivermectin has New Application in Inhibiting Colorectal Cancer Cell Growth

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Dr. Fauci urges MSU grads to trust science at commencement ceremony

Well shit. My oldest daughter's graduation ceremony is this weekend at Wayne State University.

I forgot about these pieces of absolute shit they parade out on stage for graduations. I'll have to check and see who the guest speaker will be.

Her earlier graduation from the University of Michigan was unbearable.

Guest speaker: HRC

I almost walked out of there.
    If it makes you feel any better. A couple of months ago, Albert Burla got one of the most esteemed medical prizes in Israel given to him in a famous Israeli university

When and if enough large corporations lose money and profits. That is because, to quote Arther Jensen (Ned Beatty in Network); "It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of life on this planet. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today."
    Ned Beatty's NETWORK speech-by Paddy Chayefsky - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Where does all this tranny-shit lead?
    Thought experiment- could the appearance of public acceptance of all the sexually perverted life styles be an elaborate trick to get them all to out themselves so that a registry can be maintained for unimaginable purposes? If not an elaborate trick, when or if social mores revert back, will the outed people regret their actions?