starting strength gym
Page 2683 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1683218325832633267326812682268326842685269327332783 ... LastLast
Results 26,821 to 26,830 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    Thought experiment- could the appearance of public acceptance of all the sexually perverted life styles be an elaborate trick to get them all to out themselves so that a registry can be maintained for unimaginable purposes? If not an elaborate trick, when or if social mores revert back, will the outed people regret their actions?
    David, do you honestly believe that Chuck Schumer wants to kill trannies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    David, do honestly believe that Chuck Schumer wants to kill trannies?
    I don't know but if I were a tranny or other member of the alternative life style mob, I would be concerned that my "permanent record" now includes a declaration of deviance that could be used against me in a future purification program. Things have a way of evolving and the pendulum does swing.

Just putting the thought out there for consideration. I just believe you have to be crazy to make the admissions that these people are making.

For the record and for the prying eyes of the man behind the curtain, I neither support nor recommend a future purification program. Just digitally wondering.

Just putting the thought out there for consideration. I just believe you have to be crazy to make the admissions that these people are making.
    Is there today, in 2023, a downside to making these admissions? That's my whole point! Normal is evil, and they are winning this contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    David, do honestly believe that Chuck Schumer wants to kill trannies?
    I think he might be married to one.

schumer-wife.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    If it makes you feel any better. A couple of months ago, Albert Burla got one of the most esteemed medical prizes in Israel given to him in a famous Israeli university
    I didn't know Burlap was CEO of Pfizer, but it seems to make sense; the guy is a veterinarian in charge of human sniffles vaccines forced upon the masses.

And he looks like he has a very punchable face to boot. Perfect lib.

Are they all ugly because they're crazy, or are they crazy because they're ugly?

Albert Bourla - Wikipedia

I don't know but if I were a tranny or other member of the alternative life style mob, I would be concerned that my "permanent record" now includes a declaration of deviance that could be used against me in a future purification program. Things have a way of evolving and the pendulum does swing.

For the record and for the prying eyes of the man behind the curtain, I neither support nor recommend a future purification program. Just digitally wondering.
    To me, it's like asking if actors are concerned about getting negative attention and fame at the risk of having been identified as portraying outrageous behavior on screen. They will do it at any price. In the case of Trans, they've admittedly gone further than actors because they have actually become the character. It's like that Twilight Zone episode where the ventriloquist becomes the dummy.

Transexuals are the vanguard of the marxist revoution.

It used to be the workers that the marxists would radicalise, but that didn't really work, so in the 70's they tried blacks, which kind of worked but the actual communist insurgency that took place in the 70's only kind of worked. The new vanguard is "queers"

You have to understand what the purpose of the "vanguard of the revolution" is. It's a disposable weapon to be used against society, it's a win/win for marxists because either it gets crashed against society and crushed, in which case you use it as a propaganda tool to gin up the next wave, or it works and becomes the unleashed mob which does the hard work of actually revolutioning society. In which case it is liquidated and replaced.
    All the vanguards of revolutions are liquidated, the Nazi's had the SS replace the SA, Lenin had the Check replaced by the OSGU (wrong spelling probably) and Mao's red guard had his red guard of revolutionised students taken out to the country and killed.

Trans kids make the perfect disposable weapon because if you can get them early, and "conscientize" them, aka turn them from normal kids into cutting their tits off and ruining their lives, it's a short jump to then hating society as a whole and charging a police gun line unarmed "for the revolution."

And unlike previous vanguards from history, they have a built in 42% liquidation rate. On a strategic level, that's why "the trans thing" exists. It's creating a revolutionary vanguard.

The Dutch farmers' situation appears significant, given the country's 'world's 2nd largest ag exporter' status - any Dutch readers with on-the-ground anecdotes? Interested to know if the general public are supportive of the farmers or if they're buying in to the BS. The mainstream media are, of course, all on-board the 'nitrogen emergency' narrative.

From afar, it seems Netherlands is almost too good at farming - https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...re-technology/. I understand the Dutch have pressure from their Euro masters and idiotic emission targets, but appears as if 'someone' is trying to destroy their greatest economic asset - the ability to grow food. I don't get it - unless it is simply a ploy to consolidate market share and get rid of the small players.

The Dutch farmers' revolt is far from over - spiked

"Many farmers will struggle to survive if they reduce their yields in order to meet the EU’s emissions target. They feel that the government is not really offering a choice at all. They feel they either have to accept the buy-out or face ruin. Many also fear what could be coming next. The government is clear that it wants close up to 3,000 farms. If there is not sufficient uptake for this latest proposal, compulsory-purchase orders could be coming down the line."

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Transexuals are the vanguard of the marxist revoution.

It used to be the workers that the marxists would radicalise, but that didn't really work, so in the 70's they tried blacks, which kind of worked but the actual communist insurgency that took place in the 70's only kind of worked. The new vanguard is "queers"

You have to understand what the purpose of the "vanguard of the revolution" is. It's a disposable weapon to be used against society, it's a win/win for marxists because either it gets crashed against society and crushed, in which case you use it as a propaganda tool to gin up the next wave, or it works and becomes the unleashed mob which does the hard work of actually revolutioning society. In which case it is liquidated and replaced.
    All the vanguards of revolutions are liquidated, the Nazi's had the SS replace the SA, Lenin had the Check replaced by the OSGU (wrong spelling probably) and Mao's red guard had his red guard of revolutionised students taken out to the country and killed.

Trans kids make the perfect disposable weapon because if you can get them early, and "conscientize" them, aka turn them from normal kids into cutting their tits off and ruining their lives, it's a short jump to then hating society as a whole and charging a police gun line unarmed "for the revolution."

And unlike previous vanguards from history, they have a built in 42% liquidation rate. On a strategic level, that's why "the trans thing" exists. It's creating a revolutionary vanguard.
    It's difficult to argue against these points, but it also doesn't take into account the travesty of tragedy and human suffering it exacerbates (not your intent, I understand, but bear with me). It turns the human need for community and connection into the glue that holds the revolutionaries together. It coerces people into agreeing, and, for those who would band together to protest the manipulation, heaps piles of fear on them for their noncompliance thus overcoming their attempts at restoring virtue and order. Everyone is hurt -- those who are the vanguard and the society they're dismantling. People who could otherwise receive treatment for gender dysphoria are driven into destruction of themselves and others. Irreversible damage. Chaos rises in the instability that upends the systems we all depend on, and so the suffering experienced again increases. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have a significant problem in my life. I have a LOT of problems I deal with, they're interconnected and entangled, and the broader regional, national and global events unfolding have made them all worse. Stronger people ARE harder to kill, AND generally more useful. The lone warrior holding the bridge falls eventually, though, no matter how strong or courageous.

Let's take steps, even without guaranteed success, to not let it get quite to the point. Where we can. Because everyone needs it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I didn't know Burlap was CEO of Pfizer, but it seems to make sense; the guy is a veterinarian in charge of human sniffles vaccines forced upon the masses.
    Yup, he is the perfect alibi. The son of holocaust survivers pushing experimental biological agents on to Jews.