starting strength gym
Page 2695 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 1695219525952645268526932694269526962697270527452795 ... LastLast
Results 26,941 to 26,950 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Nelson View Post
    Blue states are losing population to red states. If this continues unabated the 2030 census will pull seats and electoral college votes to the right. The census counts citizens and non citizens alike. Whether or not non citizens can vote is moot. All that is really needed is to pack left leaning states with warm bodies so they keep house seats and clean sheets.
    Good points. I would add the controversy and difficulty with illegal aliens, which is different than non citizen residents. Generally illegals would rather not be counted or simply won’t comply. The left has been pushing the census to be done increasingly by modeling and data mining. The right insists on actual counting as described in the constitution.

Minor controversies have occurred. For example, which state claims prisoners. The state that has the body or the state the person had as residence before the incarceration.

Just think how proud a blue state feels in getting more rapists, pedophiles, and tax evaders on their census count.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    2. Does anybody on this board know an actual "White Supremacist"? A "White Nationalist"? If they're that big a problem, surely everybody knows at least 2 or 3.

3. Since we don't like the government, does that make us "White Supremacists"? What does that make the government?
    What do they always do? They project and accuse you of what they know themselves to be doing. To a European-hating Jew like Mayorkas, there is nothing more dangerous than whites who do not hate themselves. Why, they'll start anuhdda holocaust! Not wanting to completely "abolish whiteness" is white supremacy to these people. Because never again means never again!!!

Clearly, by typing the above paragraph, I am also obviously a "white supremacist". In Myorkas' view, I should probably be thrown in jail and forgotten about, simply for having an idea about what the hell is going on.

"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
    No doubt, Solzhenitsyn was also a white supremacist. The old man probably had a big old swastika tattooed on his chest. They should have just offed him in the Gulags when they had the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    He was asking YOU.

This rambling non-answer is a waste.

Try again with more conviction.
    The direct answer to the question is in there. Not my fault you can't read a paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Leftists always point to the second amendment and say it only applies to muskets. When the constitution was written, only 21 year olds were allowed to vote, and 21 year olds in 1787, a 21 year old was the equivalent of a 40 year old today. Raise that shit to at least 35 lol.
    As someone who is 35 I completely agree. Take the average life expectancy and divide by 2 for fairness and end up somewhere around 35-40.

Interesting, I never looked at it this closely. Explains some things.
    But keep in mind that the census is run by the government, and is therefore inefficient as hell. I haven't been censused since 1990 -- they haven't sent me a form. But if they are using the census to count non-citizens, it won't work any better for that. But they are the government, and they cannot understand this.

And this is the way it works: Biden’s New Intersectionality: Where Equity Policies Meet Bad Economics | Mises Wire

Only about 25 percent of homebuyers with Federal Housing Administration loans are people of color, according to the White House. Black and Hispanic people, on average, have fewer savings to use as a down payment on a home and tend to have lower credit scores, according to David Stevens, former CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and a former FHA commissioner during the Obama administration. The current policy is being rolled out by the FHFA.

He told Newsweek that this can be attributed to factors like distrust in the banking system or being a first-generation American. He added that low credit scores can be a significant barrier to homeownership.

But in order for the FHFA to close the gap by bringing down LLPAs [loan-level price adjustments] for those borrowers, the agency will compensate for the reduction in borrowing fees by raising the LLPAs of borrowers with higher credit scores, who tend to be white.

The average credit score in white communities was 727 in 2021, compared with 667 in Hispanic communities and 627 in Black communities, according to data analyzed by FinMasters, a personal finance blog.

But keep in mind that the census is run by the government, and is therefore inefficient as hell. I haven't been censused since 1990 -- they haven't sent me a form. But if they are using the census to count non-citizens, it won't work any better for that. But they are the government, and they cannot understand this.
    I have a feeling they always make sure census takers end up covering the immigrant enclaves in blue states. You're in Texas...they don't want you to count. Not unless they can first flip the state blue.

The Gender Wars: How Left-Wing Activist Group Teamed Up With Big Pharma To Push Radical Gender Ideology On American Hospitals

By 2022, Rempe said, Children’s National was requiring staffers to use a patient’s preferred pronouns, no questions asked, even as European medical authorities were backing away from that practice, warning that on-demand gender affirmation could entrench dysphoria rather than reduce it, particularly in children. Worried the policy did more harm than good, Rempe asked for an exemption, which the hospital denied. She quit in early 2022.

"I was concerned that I would eventually have to administer puberty blockers and hormones, not just use the pronouns," Rempe told the Free Beacon. "I kept finding myself in situations I wasn’t comfortable with ethically."

Since her departure, Rempe has struggled to make sense of what happened to the hospital where she spent 16 years of her professional life. Was there a common thread behind the transgender flag pins, the pronouns, the puberty blockers, and the trainings and policies that enforced the new culture?

As it turns out, there is an outside force pushing hospitals in this direction.

The Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index became a flashpoint last month when commentators posited that the scorecard was behind Bud Light’s decision to air an advertisement featuring the transgender TikTok personality Dylan Mulvaney. Well, it has a sibling.

Meet the Healthcare Equality Index, the Human Rights Campaign’s scorecard for hospitals that purports to measure the "equity and inclusion of their LGBTQ+ patients." The index, which uses a 100 point scale, is funded by Pfizer and PhRMA, the trade association that lobbies on behalf of large pharmaceutical companies. And, Rempe noticed, it awards points for all of the policies Children’s National implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I have a feeling they always make sure census takers end up covering the immigrant enclaves in blue states. You're in Texas...they don't want you to count. Not unless they can first flip the state blue.
    Very likely. I've always lived in blue areas, and I practically have to fend off the census goons. This most recent round, they showed up at my house three times, and even asked me questions about the demographics of my neighbors because apparently they never answered the door. What's even more remarkable is that this happened during peak covid hysteria. Apparently, just about everything is "non-essential" except running around door to door snooping on people.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Very likely. I've always lived in blue areas, and I practically have to fend off the census goons. This most recent round, they showed up at my house three times, and even asked me questions about the demographics of my neighbors because apparently they never answered the door. What's even more remarkable is that this happened during peak covid hysteria. Apparently, just about everything is "non-essential" except running around door to door snooping on people.
    Experts can not expert without inputs.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I've wondered why I've never been censused. Maybe the same reason I've never been polled?

A few years ago a campaign door knocker showed up at my house and I reminded him he was on private property on a posted no trespassing private road. He left quickly, needless to say.