starting strength gym
Page 2701 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1701220126012651269126992700270127022703271127512801 ... LastLast
Results 27,001 to 27,010 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    It’s good to see him still in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve been retired for about 6months, and the degradation you are referring to is probably accelerating, but my take has been the same for many decades.

As requirements for diversity (in a very broad sense) have increased it has become glaringly clear that the demographics of experts (from political scientists, accountants, to nuclear physicists) are not proportionate with the new and increasing mandates. Rather than adjusting hiring, advancement, etc to fit reality, new and squishy job categories have been created and proudly promoted as equally important. From experience, originally to be a career staff scientist , which was somewhat prestigious in my world, you had to demonstrate competency in a hard science, engineering, or equivalent. Now, there is an abundance of high paying and authoritative jobs in the government enforcing virtue and all of the PC nonsense that comes with it. It’s almost a full inversion of who is Alpha and who is Beta. Politicians encourage this or turn a blind eye. Just look at the current executive government. It’s the bar scene from StarWars, not SEAL team 6.
    Timely:

https://www.realclearinvestigations....rd_899601.html

Anthony Colpo’s latest and it’s an interesting one. Rip, I think Colpo would make for an interesting guest on your podcast.

How the UN and WHO are Trying to Make Pedophilia Mainstream

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve been retired for about 6months, and the degradation you are referring to is probably accelerating, but my take has been the same for many decades.

As requirements for diversity (in a very broad sense) have increased it has become glaringly clear that the demographics of experts (from political scientists, accountants, to nuclear physicists) are not proportionate with the new and increasing mandates. Rather than adjusting hiring, advancement, etc to fit reality, new and squishy job categories have been created and proudly promoted as equally important. From experience, originally to be a career staff scientist , which was somewhat prestigious in my world, you had to demonstrate competency in a hard science, engineering, or equivalent. Now, there is an abundance of high paying and authoritative jobs in the government enforcing virtue and all of the PC nonsense that comes with it. It’s almost a full inversion of who is Alpha and who is Beta. Politicians encourage this or turn a blind eye. Just look at the current executive government. It’s the bar scene from StarWars, not SEAL team 6.
    The iron law of bureaucracy could not be more starkly exemplified.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest and it’s an interesting one. Rip, I think Colpo would make for an interesting guest on your podcast.

How the UN and WHO are Trying to Make Pedophilia Mainstream
    He's way over our heads, I'd guess.

Jay Battacharya on the 1898 Indian Plague Commission:

""The report... led the British colonial government to formally accept that anti-plague policies based on force and coercion were counterproductive"

82 year old woman is harder to kill

Woman, 95, Tasered by officer at Cooma aged care home, approached on walking frame with a knife, police say

Australian cops continue to show us who they are. The old lady is apparently unlikely to make it.