starting strength gym
Page 2702 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 1702220226022652269227002701270227032704271227522802 ... LastLast
Results 27,011 to 27,020 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest and it’s an interesting one. Rip, I think Colpo would make for an interesting guest on your podcast.

How the UN and WHO are Trying to Make Pedophilia Mainstream
    This is some very disturbing shit from Anthony Colpo.

In Spain, kids as young as 12 can legally change their gender, and those over the age of 16 can do so regardless of parental consent.

In Scotland, children as young as four can change their names and genders at schools without requiring parental consent. Under government"inclusivity guidelines", teachers are urged not to question their students if they indicate a wish to transition genders, but to instead ask for the students' new names and pronouns. Schools have also been told transgender students should use whatever bathroom or locker room they prefer.

Not to be outdone, Canada has transformed the 'right' of youngsters to make crucial decisions without parental consent into a literal life-and-death issue. Canadian MPs are pushing to legalize assisted suicide in children without parental consent.

Parents are slowly being stripped of their right to influence and guide their children in any manner not in accordance with Big Woke.
    All over the world, not just here in the US. And all of this contact between these fucking monsters and YOUR kids happens at school. All of this hand-wringing bullshit about kids needing to be socialized around other kids is going to come at a high price if your daughter starts growing a moustache and singing tenor, and you don't know why. Homeschool is popular among responsible parents for an increasingly good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    All over the world, not just here in the US. And all of this contact between these fucking monsters and YOUR kids happens at school. All of this hand-wringing bullshit about kids needing to be socialized around other kids is going to come at a high price if your daughter starts growing a moustache and singing tenor, and you don't know why. Homeschool is popular among responsible parents for an increasingly good reason.
    Moreover, the socialization argument has a fundamental flaw, in that it fails to ask what school socializes for. Laying aside the issues so strongly at the forefront today, the school environment, even at its best, is unique in history, and not at all parallel to adult life. It's basically its own thing.

As usual, the Honorable Mister Freitas puts it very succinctly: “Socialization” is probably the worst reason to choose public schools. - YouTube

The best argument I have heard against this socialization bullshit is that we're training them to be adults, not children.

The best argument I have heard against this socialization bullshit is that we're training them to be adults, not children.
    In classic education, you learn the fundamentals first. In math you learn arithmetic and algebra before learning topology. And this makes perfectly good sense.

Likewise boys and girls should learn about the arithmetic of being boys or girls before learning about human topology.

Outstanding - I'm stealing that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    In classic education, you learn the fundamentals first. In math you learn arithmetic and algebra before learning topology. And this makes perfectly good sense.

Likewise boys and girls should learn about the arithmetic of being boys or girls before learning about human topology.
    And you think that the government schools are uniquely qualified to teach this esoteric boy/girl arithmetic? The same people who are telling them that the boy/girl paradigm is optional?

And you think that the government schools are uniquely qualified to teach this esoteric boy/girl arithmetic? The same people who are telling them that the boy/girl paradigm is optional?
    Not at all. I’m in agreement with you. I think basics should always be taught and mastered first before moving to advanced topics. This error, and the resulting damage, is perfectly exemplified by teaching school children about gender dysphoria before , or along with, basic biology. And it’s probably not an appropriate subject until college or grad school.

Dr. Rashid Buttar died at 57, suddenly, cause still unknown. Apparently he claimed to have been poisoned before he died?
    I remember watching an interview with him in 2020 on the London Real channel.
    All I could find about it is clickbait articles like this
    Where Covid conspiracy 'Disinformation Dozen' are now as doctor dies after 'poison' claim - Daily Star

There's such a thing as a Center for Countering Digital Hate?
    Anyway, pretty suspicious death.
    Every article immediately calls him a conspiracy theorist/antivaxxer and calls out all the conspiracy theorists/antivaxxers because he died suddenly but was unvaccinated. No humanity in the announcement whatsoever, only subliminal sarcasm.
    The simple answer to me is someone killed him and paied to have him remembered as one of the crazy antivax doctors to erase whatever credibility he might have and shit on his memory.

You can check his interviews on London Real on their website

starting strength coach development program
    I never understood the socialization argument. 1) The only people available to "socialize" with in school are classmates who are your age. Where else in life is shit organized like that? 2) Teachers don't want you socializing, talking, etc. Increasingly, even hallway conversations are discouraged. Whereas, when mine were younger they had to socialize with all kinds of people from kids younger and older than them in whatever group to adults. I think people who cite that argument haven't actually been in a classroom in a long damn time. They don't realize exactly how little actual socialization is going on and what there is of it isn't positive.