starting strength gym
Page 2711 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 1711221126112661270127092710271127122713272127612811 ... LastLast
Results 27,101 to 27,110 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Anyone else caught the rise of articles talking about ventilator acquired pneumonia being the primary cause of death for COVID patients? How quickly was that aggregated and discussed here? Will they soon be discussing the oxidation of mucous due to the pure oxygen protocol next?

Guys, we are missing a golden opportunity here to don suits and ties for the professional pictures we'll need for the website. For our new think tank. Where we do the same stuff we've been doing for a couple of years, but people pay us for it. (Like... a LOT)

Check out this sweaty, mask wearing piece of shit trying to converse with Mr. Kennedy about illegal aliens and the border crisis:

'Do You Believe That Illegal Immigration Is Illegal?': John Kennedy Gets Blunt With Witness - YouTube

The mask tells me everything I need to know before he even says a word.

Fucking masks.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post

Fucking masks.
    Masks broke what was already fragile.

On the other hand, I wonder if a grudging respect is due to the pro-mask holdouts. They are now a distinct minority, like the anti-maskers were not long ago. It is a symptom of mental illness, but non-conformist nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This seems to present a problem for the folks involved in Pride Month and I Stand With Ukraine:
    It does not present any problem. Logic has no basis amongst these people.

One of the J6 terrorists made a video:

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/st...45620434825219

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Masks broke what was already fragile.

On the other hand, I wonder if a grudging respect is due to the pro-mask holdouts. They are now a distinct minority, like the anti-maskers were not long ago. It is a symptom of mental illness, but non-conformist nonetheless!
    Anecdotally, for sure masks have died down here in Seattle from the heyday of midwit abject terror. But I see a shockingly high amount in use here still. There is no question it’s a mental illness. In fact the whole “pandemic” above anything else, showed me that mental illness and lack of basic critical thinking is “epidemically” bad (see what I did there?). Boy was I sleepwalking through life not knowing just how common it is. I have people at my job still getting boosters and wearing masks.

French Open: doubles pair disqualified after stray shot leaves ball girl in tears - YouTube

Doubles team disqualified as errant hit strikes ball girl - ESPN

Is this a tennis problem, a Frenchman problem, a girl problem, or the end of Western Civilization? Watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I wonder what will happen to the economy when bank loans are granted based on this crap and not if you have the capabilities to pay the bank back.
    More inflation to make up for the difference, which will fuck the people being passed over for DIE reasons even worse than being passed over did. The democrats have managed to make their coalition of minorities bigger than the majority, and it is going to keep hurting us until it is broken up.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    French Open: doubles pair disqualified after stray shot leaves ball girl in tears - YouTube

Doubles team disqualified as errant hit strikes ball girl - ESPN

Is this a tennis problem, a Frenchman problem, a girl problem, or the end of Western Civilization? Watch the video.
    This ball girl got tagged in the face and looks like it was handled very professionally by all involved:

Kiss and Make Up: Rafa Apologises to Ball Girl Like a Gentleman | Australian Open 2020 - YouTube