starting strength gym
Page 2966 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 196624662866291629562964296529662967296829763016 ... LastLast
Results 29,651 to 29,660 of 30173

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I would be very surprised if it does.
    I think most people watching the interview will simply retrench even deeper in their own opinions; otherwise said, the number of people genuinely ready to change their opinion (both ways) is probably very small.

Did Oliver Stone interview with Putin change perceptions much?

IPB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    It is estimated to be roughly 2 hours long which will likely mean (a) most won't listen to the entire thing, and (b) will provide plenty of opportunities for MSM to cherry-pick sound bites or take comments out of context. A lot of people will probably just read a summary from their favourite MSM source.
    Yup, seems you guys were right. I doubt this changes regular people's perspectives.

This helped me understand the big picture of this interview: Scott Ritter: State on Tucker Carlson's Interview w/ Putin

Putin basically said he invaded Ukraine to fight against nationalism.

Verbatim: "We are constantly told that nationalism and Neo-Nazism exist in other countries as well - yes, but they are seedlings and we uproot them".

For the Western Right, cheering on Russia simply because it's the opponent of the order you live live under, and hate, is just like being a teenager and claiming to hate your dad.

They're not our friends.

They are not in ideological opposition to the Western regime. It's exactly the same kind of globalising, inhuman, levelling dogshit. They're simply opposing each others' power, not ideology.

But, yeah, wow - such based. Look at how their riot cops shove queers around. Woweeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is an interesting point. If you think about it, "revisionism" is just a negatively-loaded way of saying "challenging the mainstream narrative about the past".
    Interestingly enough though: what is considered the mainstream narrative now is revisionism of a lot of what was the mainstream narrative before somewhere in the 50's and 60's.

Almost everything I had to dig to learn about the Civil War was simply taken for granted before then...because they used actual source materials vs the new Marxist driven cherry picking that got us to where Lincoln is a saint and the South was just a bunch of mean racissists!!!!

I have done nearly as much reading on WWI and II, but there seems to be a lot of similarities there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frivillesid View Post
    I am not going to comment on the individual accused of sexually assaulting a child because I do not know anything about the case. If that is what happened, yes, they should be going to jail and justice was not served. However, don't you think you are being a bit loose with the facts regarding James Fields? The fat woman's weight does not matter. Her heart attack was caused by blunt force trauma to the chest after being hit by a car that accelerated at high speeds into a crowd of counter protestors that were protesting against white supremist a white supremist rally. No one was coming after him until after he accelerated his car into a crowd of people, injuring 38 other people and leaving 8 others with permanent disabilities. The idiot had ties to the white supremists and was there as part of their protest/rally. It is not like he was commuting to work and happened to come across a mob of protestors that surrounded his car. That asshole belongs in jail.
    Fucking hell, this is the type of shit that gets posted on this board and no one even bats an eye about!
    How do we know she didn't actually die from Covid?
    There are many well-documented cases of Covid deaths just like hers.
    If only them heckin White supremacists had let her take all of her booster shots!

One thing is for certain; we know unhealthy, extremely obese people don't just die of heart attacks.
    Never happens that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Just a moment...
    Did anyone see Weinstein on Tucker about the Darien Gap? That shit was wild.
    That was a good interview.
    Weinstein is pretty good.
    Michael Yon is the guy who is really putting in the work south of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by soup crouton View Post
    Even with this law, Israel still has more freedom of speech than any other country in the middle east or Russia that you people suddenly love so much (there are so many Russian people in prison just for saying they don't want Putin as a president). Israel is not as "free" as USA, of course. For example, it's illegal to burn the flag here.

> If they are willing to do this to their own people, what do they want for yours?
    Who cares what Israel wants? Israel is currently US little soyboy slave. Under US influence Israel stopped making its own weapons and is forced to rely on American weapons, the US closed an Israeli settler's account in an Israeli bank for "violence" or something, when ever has Israel closed an American's bank account? Stop pretending like Israel is controlling the US, it's the opposite.
    I see no evidence indicating israel has more freedom of speech or other freedoms than its neighboring countries.
    Conversely, I do see evidence, such as the bill I posted, indicating israel has less freedom than most of its neighboring countries.

Your claim about Israel having no influence over US politics is directly contradicted by the statement from the israeli prime minister in the post you just replied to.

This propaganda expired after the 2020 riots. If you were to show someone uninitiated the video, devoid of any context, they'd say "Oh, that looks like one of those Antifa/BLM car rushes from the 2020 riots." We all know who the instigator is now. No one bats an eye because it's obvious. Also no one really cares about commie leftist protestors associated with BLM and Antifa. So your moral outrage just seems a bit silly.

Charlotsville was prep for the 2020 psyop. What Cialdini called pre-suasion, and Ellul calls pre-propaganda. It's pretty obvious in retrospect.
    Psyops is a term stupid people use to try and sound intelligent when discussing political discourse. When using this term you end up sound like a drunken idiot sitting at the end of the bar discussing conspiracy theories. You don't sound intelligent when you use this term and in fact sound like an idiot. But let me follow you down this rabbit hole for a second. Are you suggesting that the left planned or set up a man to drive into a crowd so they could send him to jail in order to justify the anger of having a police officer kneel on a mans neck for nearly 10 minutes until he died? Those crafty devils. They must have even tricked people into attacking the capitol, or are we still considering that just a tourist visit?

Also I see how you have no problem with attempting to dehumanize the commie left protestors and that no one cares about them. Weren't you also the same poster who a few pages back stated that everyone would agree with Hitler if they just actually listened/read what he said?

The reason they never displayed Hitler's speeches with subtitles, and make reading his book tabboo, is because they know everyone would agree with almost everything he says. The enemy respects this reality

If Hitler actually were the monster they portray, they would be making you read Mein Kampf in school. You would probably have it memorized by heart. It's just not there. The monster you believe in does not exist.

Trump really is a lot like Hitler, but without the balls to confront the Jews. He's kinda like a bitchy drama queen Hitler.

To embrace the Nazi symbolism you have to be a literal retard. For some reason there are a lot of these retards on gab and twitter. The best thing about this place is that they are not here. I feel like I'm twirling in that beautiful meadow they danced through in The Sound of Music. It's glorious.
    Yup, that was definitely you. I find it exciting that you have found your safe space on these message boards for you to freely express your opinions. I am curious if you could point me towards the parts in his writings or speeches where you find yourself thinking that he seems completely reasonable. Again, why do comments like this not even raise an eyebrow of those posting on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Are you aware that photo's show the brake lights active on his car before he hits the crowd? The alleged speed at the time of impact estimated at between 23-28 miles per hour. Does that seem slow to you for a late model Dodge Challenger? Why would a white supremacist drive a car into a crowd of white people? Why did it happen in broad daylight in the middle of the day but the actual unite-the-right rally was at night, why else would they need tiki torches? Are you aware that there is video showing a member of the crowd hitting the car with a weapon before it accelerates?

There is plenty of questions around this event.
    Would you care to stand in front of a car driving at 28 mph? Let me know how that works out for you. Also, the unite the right rally took place on August 11-12 of 2017. The car attack was on August 12th, the second day of the rally. The tiki torches being carried by angry men chanting slogans such as `Jews will not replace us` occurred on the night of August 11th, the first night of the rally and before the car attack that occurred on the following day.

Here are the different angles of the car attack I was able to find.

Watch car plow into crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia

charlottesville car attack - Google Search

The only thing I see resembling brake lights are after he already plowed through the crowd and then ran into a car in front of him. He may have hit the brakes prior to hitting the other car, but to me it looks more like his parking lights came on briefly as he was shifting from drive to reverse. Do you have a better angle available that shows when the break lights came on? Or was this deleted by those leftist commies engaging in more psyops?

I watched a little of the interview last night; Putin's perspective on things is interesting

Mark said this a while backÖBidenís family must hate him. (Paraphrasing) Why would they put the man through this when itís obvious that heís ill?

Who cares what Israel wants? Israel is currently US little soyboy slave. Under US influence Israel stopped making its own weapons and is forced to rely on American weapons, the US closed an Israeli settler's account in an Israeli bank for "violence" or something, when ever has Israel closed an American's bank account? Stop pretending like Israel is controlling the US, it's the opposite.
    This is not an accurate paragraph, in my opinion. The banks in question, Bank Hadoar and Bank Leumi are both Israeli banks. The US is not a bank, it doesn't close anyone's accounts. A bank may choose to close an account -- and they sometimes do for reasons I greatly disagree with. But those decisions are not made by the US -- they are made by the bank (often by boards pushing an agenda.) Israel has some large defense contractors. Elbit and Rafael are two of them. Oddly enough, a plan to produce even more and "disconnect from dependency on the rest of the world," was just announced. They aren't being "forced" to do anything. The UK is also a significant supplier because that's what defense contractors do, they sell weapons. We send billions a year, so ya'll are welcome to get off our tit at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Them white supremists are a threat to our way of life and our democracies. I'm all for freedom of political thought, and stuff, but seriously those guys need the jail.
    Not even in my top 10 but why? For what? For hating people? Not a crime. For having bad haircuts? Also not a crime.

The guy they are talking about is schizophrenic. It probably runs in his family because his grandparents died in a murder/suicide. Dude has issues but I'm not sure they stem from racism. But I could be wrong.

Even with this law, Israel still has more freedom of speech than any other country in the middle east or Russia that you people suddenly love so much (there are so many Russian people in prison just for saying they don't want Putin as a president). Israel is not as "free" as USA, of course. For example, it's illegal to burn the flag here.

> If they are willing to do this to their own people, what do they want for yours?
    AC, this is your target audience.

Hilarious stuff here, Dr. saltines.

starting strength coach development program
    So, amongst all this bickering about trivialities, y'all realize we're being distracted from the REAL issues that are destroying our country and the world, right?