starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook Live Series

Default Starting Strength en français

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    SSC Steve Ross, from Belgium, did a Facebook live broadcast in French. He spoke about the basic concepts of Starting Strength and took questions afterward.

Starting Strength en français

Pete two suggestions....

1) put these on the YouTube channel
    2) make sure to publicize these on mark's Twitter feed.

3) send me my bill.....

Default Specialty Barbells: Why and How to Use Them

SSCs Diego and Emily of FiveX3 Training in Baltimore show off their collection of specialty bars, explaining why someone may need to use one and how to use them.

Specialty Barbells: Why and How to Use Them

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Pete two suggestions....

1) put these on the YouTube channel
    2) make sure to publicize these on mark's Twitter feed.

3) send me my bill.....
    1) I'll talk to Nick
    2) Good idea
    3) I'll text you

Default Coming Back After a Long Lay-off

SSC/DPT Darin Deaton will be presenting how to approach your comeback to training if you've been out for more than a couple weeks.
    Wednesday May 21, 5pm ET

Default Transitioning from Novice to Intermediate

SSC Shaun Pang of Hygieia Strength in Singapore talks about transitioning programming from Novice to Intermediate.

Transitioning from Novice to Intermediate

Originally recorded on June 6, 2020.

Default Scheduled: Starting Strength en español and The Starting Strength App

Two new Facebook Live presentation for this coming weekend, and looking forward to both.

June 20 - 2pm ET - Starting Strength en español

Hari Fafutis, entrenador certificado con Starting Strength, presentará los principios y métodos básicos descritos en el libro Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training de Mark Rippetoe. Esta transmisión se llevará a cabo en español y al final habrá una sesión de preguntas y respuestas.

SSC Hari Fafutis will be doing the entire broadcast in Spanish. He'll speak about the basic principles of Starting Strength and then run a Q&A afterward.

Rescheduled to June 28 - 8pm ET - The Starting Strength Mobile App

Starting Strength app developer Mick Solomons will be talking about the basics of our app, along with some new features that have been added and ones scheduled to release soon. He’ll be joined by Starting Strength Coach Alex Koesarie and WFAC Coach Rusty Holcomb. Q&A to follow.

We've also started adding the older recordings to the YouTube channel, so thanks for the suggestion.
    Last edited by Pete Troupos; 06-23-2020 at 10:17 PM. Reason: updated schedule

Default Starting Strength en español

starting strength coach development program
    On June 20, SSC Hari Fafutis presented some of the basic principles from Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training entirely in Spanish on our Facebook page, then took some questions from viewers.

Starting Strength en español

Hari Fafutis, entrenador certificado con Starting Strength, presentará los principios y métodos básicos descritos en el libro Staring Strength. Al final habrá preguntas y respuestas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123