starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House Arrest Skills - How to Install Your Toilet Paper Roll with Mark Rippetoe

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Bidets are for Frenchmen and the LGBTQ+ community. I have no intention of washing my ass every time I doodoo.
    Would it be unmanly to finish with a wet wipe, the coup de grace of ass wiping?

Fine with me. Just don't flush them down my toilet. Ruin your own plumbing.

Looks like you have a septic system with that wizzer and sitter. How often do you have to have the thing cleaned out?

Back in the old days my grandma had a can out back and you would have to throw lime into it and it got emptied every now and then by the local sewerage folk.

Which reminds me my home has main sewerage connected, but the pipes are the old clay pipe and they clog up now and then and it fills the riser out front so it has to have the plunger run through to clear the blockage, that is why plumbers are the highest paid tradesman.

The sewer at the gym where this was recorded is hooked up to the city. My septic tank at the house is 21 years old and has never been cleaned out.

The sewer at the gym where this was recorded is hooked up to the city. My septic tank at the house is 21 years old and has never been cleaned out.
    What about the build up of solids and the condition of the drain field?

If properly constructed, it doesn't need maintenance. My has not been opened. BUT I don't put gray water in the sewer, and that probably keeps it nice and septic.

It is a rare gift to state the obvious and still be amusing.

If properly constructed, it doesn't need maintenance. My has not been opened. BUT I don't put gray water in the sewer, and that probably keeps it nice and septic.
    That would keep all the microbes happy. I have a friend who lives on a property out of town, he has his cleaned out every few years and I think his grey water ends up there as well, although he has a grease trap North of the pit.

If you don't bleach the tank, the critters stay happy and hungry.

starting strength coach development program
    Mr Rippetoe, not only have you shown me the correct way to do something (again), you've also saved my marriage. I didn't realise my inability to install a toilet roll correctly had been driving my wife mad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast