starting strength gym
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: House Arrest Skills - Choosing the Right Handgun Caliber

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Great contribution, Dave!
    I figured you would enjoy someone with some restraint on a topic. Just offering my excellent range of experience and services for those interested.

Something about unrequited love. Or unsolicited opinions, maybe... who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Delgadillo View Post
    If you want nice, you want a Radian Model 1.
    I should have said budget nice. Maybe ~1k or so. Any opinion on windham weaponry?

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I should have said budget nice. Maybe ~1k or so. Any opinion on windham weaponry?
    Pretty much anything you get in the $1k range should be good to go. Where you want to be careful is at the $500-$750 range, I think, unless you just want an AR platform to shoot at the range here and there. $1000 should get you a really good rifle. I would avoid punisher skulls, "badass" quotes, or any other cute statements, especially on an AR since it's an extremely deadly and terrifying weapon of war that no one other than the government should own.

LOL! Great video! Ruger makes some nice beefy wheelguns. I love my super blackhawk hunter in .44 mag.

Pretty much anything you get in the $1k range should be good to go. Where you want to be careful is at the $500-$750 range, I think, unless you just want an AR platform to shoot at the range here and there. $1000 should get you a really good rifle. I would avoid punisher skulls, "badass" quotes, or any other cute statements, especially on an AR since it's an extremely deadly and terrifying weapon of war that no one other than the government should own.
    Thank you, sir. Definitely not buying an AR to try and impress people on social media. That shit makes me cringe.

If you want nice, you want a Radian Model 1.
    Even nicer than what Daniel Defense puts out?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I figured you would enjoy someone with some restraint on a topic. Just offering my excellent range of experience and services for those interested.

Something about unrequited love. Or unsolicited opinions, maybe... who knows.
    Please, the hole of your advice.

Nick, are you still loving on the G45?

I just made my first striker fire purchase with a M&P 2.0 compact. Looked at various Glocks, but decided on the M&P because it was quite a bit less.

What, I don't even get a golf clap for my double pun?

starting strength coach development program
    For AR might I suggest building your own. You can spec parts into any price range you desire and will be much more familiar with the operation.

For the Redhawk 45LC is nice second only to the .41 Remington Magnum. Bring it on 44 fanboys!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast