starting strength gym
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ray Gillenwater: We Will Not Comply

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Saying that this is overblown is not the same as saying it’s a hoax. I guess it’s convenient to pigeonhole groups of people that way so that you can label them conspiracy theorists and dismiss their concerns.
    apologies. I did sorta blend the two words. So, what you are saying is that 100k people died from it, but you are not calling the situation a hoax, rather the description of the risk is overblown? And also masks don't work?

Quote Originally Posted by muntz View Post
    apologies. I did sorta blend the two words. So, what you are saying is that 100k people died from it, but you are not calling the situation a hoax, rather the description of the risk is overblown? And also masks don't work?

This actually made me laugh. You sound just like that BBC reporter interviewing Jordan Peterson.

This actually made me laugh. You sound just like that BBC reporter interviewing Jordan Peterson.
    First he faux channeled the Joker and now he is faux channeling Colombo. Classic passive/aggressive thickly laced with "And I don't mean that in a bad way" courtesy of Dom Irrera.

Because I'm being polite and trying to clarify?

Also, hows the hero of the self-reliance movement doing after allowing himself to get addicted to benzodiazepines? Also, was he serious about the meat,salt and water diet?

Also, hows the hero of the self-reliance movement doing after allowing himself to get addicted to benzodiazepines? Also, was he serious about the meat,salt and water diet?
    Ok, I’ll take you at your word. If you want to know what I was trying to say, please scroll up and re-read it. This time try not to read more into it than what’s there.

And if you are concerned with Dr. Peterson, you should write him and ask him how he’s doing and about his diet practices and recommendations.

You are laughably uninformed about how Peterson got addicted to this drug and what it's used for.

Ok, I’ll take you at your word. If you want to know what I was trying to say, please scroll up and re-read it. This time try not to read more into it than what’s there.

And if you are concerned with Dr. Peterson, you should write him and ask him how he’s doing and about his diet practices and recommendations.
    You were saying that I was accusing you of being a conspiracy theorist? And that I convoluted "overstated" into "hoax?"

I admit I was a little loose with my words. I apologize for using hoax when "overstated" was more appropriate.

I have not said that anyone is a conspiracy theorist. I have not called anyone a name either. Maybe Johns Hopkins or the city of New York are publishing false data. If that is the case, then I guess y'all know better!

City of New York data: COVID-19: Data Summary - NYC Health

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yep....22% of confirmed COVID deaths in the 45-64 year old age group. If you do 18-64 years old, its 26%.

starting strength coach development program
    Yep....22% of confirmed COVID deaths in the 45-64 year old age group. If you do 18-64 years old, its 26%.
    COVID19 Factors We Should Consider

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast