starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: How To Modify Your Starting Strength Shirt

Default Video: How To Modify Your Starting Strength Shirt

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

The video got cut short. You forgot to include the segment where Rip models his new crop top for us.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    The video got cut short. You forgot to include the segment where Rip models his new crop top for us.
    As I attempted to post in another thread, I believe the threat of Rip-underbelly was /intentionally/ avoided.

In these trying times you need to hire more cute millenial chicks. Bree is doing a fine job but every time Delgadillo comes onto the screen my eyes melt and muh dik crawls up into my abdomen. More cute girls in crop tops, please. Or better yet, tube tops. Id love to see some cute young things Pressing and Squatting in tube tops. Actually, redo the row video. And no more of Delgadillo in front of the camera. Jaysus.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    In these trying times you need to hire more cute millenial chicks. Bree is doing a fine job but every time Delgadillo comes onto the screen my eyes melt and muh dik crawls up into my abdomen. More cute girls in crop tops, please. Or better yet, tube tops. Id love to see some cute young things Pressing and Squatting in tube tops. Actually, redo the row video. And no more of Delgadillo in front of the camera. Jaysus.
    Thats just rude

Nick is heartbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Any movement of your dick in response to me appearing on a video is.... intriguing. Just don't be all mad at me when it goes the other direction. #notyourproudestfap

Sounds like we need to get both Nick and Rip into a crop top so they can make a "Who Wore It Best?" video.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Delgadillo View Post
    Any movement of your dick in response to me appearing on a video is.... intriguing. Just don't be all mad at me when it goes the other direction. #notyourproudestfap
    Ha! Nick, you're a great asset to Rip, and I salute you as a man with a good sense of self deprecating humor. I started drinking earlier than usual. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Although something tells me youre not really offended that I (and most) prefer attractive young women on our computer screen than portly, bearded men. For those who feel differnetly, as Rip has pointed out, "xnxx.com is your friend"

starting strength coach development program
    Where can I get one of those framed “Easy Doesn’t Work” posters?

inquiring minds want to know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast