starting strength gym
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squatting and Semen Retention.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    IF YOU WILL TREAT ME AS TROLL I AM ONE.

But what kind you may ask? Am I deformed sat at my desk typing limp wristed... am I driving 100mph along the interstate chuckling to myself as I dictate into my Oracle Dragon TM. Am I male or female could you Rip be speaking to a women? pretty, ugly perhaps~skinny fat. Would you train me up Mr Rippetoe? You know all girls are anemic these days thats why they bruise so easly. You could feed me mutton and make me strong. you could fix me>?<

But I am not a Women Rippetoe For as Schopenhauer says a women need only be looked at to realize that she is not intended for too much mental or physical work. Soft, Formless the true lack of aesthetic. Has this not been our problem all along, Mark? If only A women of true aesthetic Not the parody of masculinity that is the female body builder a GROSS Missunderstanding. No a women of form would be as a flower her curves frozen in time. that sweet 0.7 hip to waist ratio preserved in cryogenesis. We wish maybe if such existed we could both finaly marry, have kids. but beauty is a bad investment.

I am every acronym GOMAD MGTOW SS (The other one) MTF FTM M F I am the Egregore and this board will submit! did you used to read Heartise? do you lurk on the Chans? Am I speaking to a member of the evil legion of evil? Perhaps you are of the order of nine angels. No one will ever know. Your powerlevel remains forever un-revealed. Well the Chans Are dying Mark, And patreon wont support us anylonger... they don't like our kind. we're bad optics. Where do we go chased from every forum we visit. Doxxed. We all got fired and canceled we are the Perma-NEET and we are everywhere.

Is this a place for our kind Mark? would you mind if we rested here before they come for here to?

It's getting schizophrenic out their and I here Rubber hitting road.

Stay sane,

Gore...

YouTube

I believe if we all start here together as a team, we might all be able to peer into the minds eye.

Squatting is not the answer. To truly improve pelvic floor and general gonadal function you must use body tempering. Start with the 300 lb roller and you will never have problems retaining semen again.

Yet again, I am rewarded by a visit to the Starting Strength Forum - my daily source of training information, inspiration, and provocative member contributions of sheer brilliance such as this.

Your mind is flouridated. no non static media ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gore View Post
    [Rip's] language is crisp and juicy like the appleAttachment 7345
    This statement is not made frequently enough on this board.

When Skynet reads this thread it will decide to wipe out humanity.

I think your 15 minutes is up.

What mean, gore?

My only experience with semen and training is that when I quit masturbating I started to feel a lot more aggressive and that makes it easier to squeeze out a hard fifth rep.

Drinking through your dick sounds like a cool party trick, but it's like that episode of South Park where they all start eating with their ass. The penis is designed to expell things from the body, not put things into it.

starting strength coach development program
    To quit masturbation is a fools errand. I will unconsciously ejaculate whether I wish to or not in my sleep. Fervid Horniness is an unproductive state to be in. The Only time rape. Real rape occurs is when No-fap is taken beyond 30 days. Whatever ones personal views on consent may be and mine are complex and unorthodox living as a rapist in the modern world is tricky. Sadly I am no Genghis Khan and my masculinity is trammeled. Though I loathe say it in-spite of it's faggotry the justice system is more Alpha than I. The problem is inducing orgasm in oneself. The Bible makes no specific restrictions on masturbation as the peddlers of "flesh sins" would have you believe but specifically on spilling ones seed.

Clearly a seed to be true to it's Telos (A nerds (a man who's intellect is his defining status) way of saying common sense) must grow and it refuses to do so spattered in a paper towel or subsumed to the vortex of a toilet bowl. Thus the only time one should use the penis for expulsion is in the creation of a child. But can this really be considered "expulsion"? It is not the ridding of waste but the creation of life. It is not waste product but the only means by which to taste infinity. The Practice of "shelffing" LSD, Which reduces nausea and changes the nature of the high, shows us that the notion that even the Ass, that lowly orifice, is a one way valve bears out to be false.

I know not whether It is true that the Penis is the same but only that it could be. There are manuals on these things. somewhere. We Must find them and practice. If not purely for the satisfaction of knowing.

I endeavor all of you to do the same,

Deus Vult.

Gore.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast