starting strength gym
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squatting and Semen Retention.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gore View Post
    To quit masturbation is a fools errand. I will unconsciously ejaculate whether I wish to or not in my sleep. Fervid Horniness is an unproductive state to be in. The Only time rape. Real rape occurs is when No-fap is taken beyond 30 days. Whatever ones personal views on consent may be and mine are complex and unorthodox living as a rapist in the modern world is tricky. Sadly I am no Genghis Khan and my masculinity is trammeled. Though I loathe say it in-spite of it's faggotry the justice system is more Alpha than I. The problem is inducing orgasm in oneself. The Bible makes no specific restrictions on masturbation as the peddlers of "flesh sins" would have you believe but specifically on spilling ones seed.

Clearly a seed to be true to it's Telos (A nerds (a man who's intellect is his defining status) way of saying common sense) must grow and it refuses to do so spattered in a paper towel or subsumed to the vortex of a toilet bowl. Thus the only time one should use the penis for expulsion is in the creation of a child. But can this really be considered "expulsion"? It is not the ridding of waste but the creation of life. It is not waste product but the only means by which to taste infinity. The Practice of "shelffing" LSD, Which reduces nausea and changes the nature of the high, shows us that the notion that even the Ass, that lowly orifice, is a one way valve bears out to be false.

I know not whether It is true that the Penis is the same but only that it could be. There are manuals on these things. somewhere. We Must find them and practice. If not purely for the satisfaction of knowing.

I endeavor all of you to do the same,

Deus Vult.

Gore.
    I'm not sure wet dreams are the same as masturbation.

You can do a lot of interesting things when you use the body's orifices in ways they were not intended though. Girls can get fantastically drunk shoving a vodka-soaked tampon up their vagina. I've read that I can do something similar with my asshole. A shot of 180 proof Everclear delivered straight to my colon is probably the cheapest buzz anyone will ever invent. I've never tried it, but maybe I will someday, just to say that I did.

I don't think there should be laws against doing weird shit with your body, but 99% of the time a person will be happier using it the way it was designed. If someone feels the need to do all sorts of weird shit with your dick maybe it's time to get in to growing orchids or bonsai trees or something. This weird dick stuff just sounds like 21st century gnosticism to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    99% of the time a person will be happier using it the way it was designed. If someone feels the need to do all sorts of weird shit with your dick maybe it's time to get in to growing orchids or bonsai trees or something. This weird dick stuff just sounds like 21st century gnosticism to me.
    Everyone says that, until they've gotten their first taste of Mountain Dew sucked through their phallus.

To quit masturbation is a fools errand.
    Well, we agree on one thing at least.

I'm not sure wet dreams are the same as masturbation.

You can do a lot of interesting things when you use the body's orifices in ways they were not intended though. Girls can get fantastically drunk shoving a vodka-soaked tampon up their vagina. I've read that I can do something similar with my asshole. A shot of 180 proof Everclear delivered straight to my colon is probably the cheapest buzz anyone will ever invent. I've never tried it, but maybe I will someday, just to say that I did.

I don't think there should be laws against doing weird shit with your body, but 99% of the time a person will be happier using it the way it was designed. If someone feels the need to do all sorts of weird shit with your dick maybe it's time to get in to growing orchids or bonsai trees or something. This weird dick stuff just sounds like 21st century gnosticism to me.
    Wet dreams are not the same as masturbation. They are however a product of not masturbating. My point is that If you reach the knifes edge of orgasm. and then deny yourself it. The wet dreams stop as well as the rape fantasies. This without the post load blues and an increased sense of general well being.

ur ascribing intentions to holes sir. The cheapest buzz you can get is a bullet to the brain. The ROI is incredible. As long as you've been a good boi?

I do think there should be laws forbidding everything. It's no fun if it's legal. Uncle Fester's books are interesting because of the DEA -- without them he's a pharmacist. I'm sure Tantrism would be practiced to a far greater degree If castration was the punishment. The reason why the homosexual is now a faggot is that he does it out in the open. A bugger is still disgusting but at least people fear him.

Prove to me that it's "weird". as opposed to aristocratic. And further prove to me that this is not simply evidence of degeneration. There is no aristocracy any longer sir and the Peasantry regards all Aristocratic behavior as strange ~ including literacy. I would further state that it is a form of asceticism as opposed to Gnosticism which I feel is far to non-specific.

git good.

Gore.

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenDonut View Post
    Everyone says that, until they've gotten their first taste of Mountain Dew sucked through their phallus.
    I was thinking JOLT.

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenDonut View Post
    I reread gore's post and I was swayed. He's right about everything.

I've decided to quit my job and focus all my energy into turning my penis into a human straw. I will post video evidence once I've achieved my goal.

Prove to me that it's "weird". as opposed to aristocratic. And further prove to me that this is not simply evidence of degeneration. There is no aristocracy any longer sir and the Peasantry regards all Aristocratic behavior as strange ~ including literacy. I would further state that it is a form of asceticism as opposed to Gnosticism which I feel is far to non-specific.
    This man is operating at a level far above ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This man is operating at a level far above ours.
    IS this larping? Or is this Stef's alt?

Ask her.

She said no?

that's what she would say.

I reread gore's post and I was swayed. He's right about everything.

I've decided to quit my job and focus all my energy into turning my penis into a human straw. I will post video evidence once I've achieved my goal.
    YouTube

of course the Pajeet can't do it.

This very persuasive. We should all stop for just a second .... and think about what Gore has provided for us.

starting strength coach development program
    I don't avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast