starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Squatting and Semen Retention.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gore View Post
    Wet dreams are not the same as masturbation. They are however a product of not masturbating. My point is that If you reach the knifes edge of orgasm. and then deny yourself it. The wet dreams stop as well as the rape fantasies. This without the post load blues and an increased sense of general well being.

ur ascribing intentions to holes sir. The cheapest buzz you can get is a bullet to the brain. The ROI is incredible. As long as you've been a good boi?

I do think there should be laws forbidding everything. It's no fun if it's legal. Uncle Fester's books are interesting because of the DEA -- without them he's a pharmacist. I'm sure Tantrism would be practiced to a far greater degree If castration was the punishment. The reason why the homosexual is now a faggot is that he does it out in the open. A bugger is still disgusting but at least people fear him.

Prove to me that it's "weird". as opposed to aristocratic. And further prove to me that this is not simply evidence of degeneration. There is no aristocracy any longer sir and the Peasantry regards all Aristocratic behavior as strange ~ including literacy. I would further state that it is a form of asceticism as opposed to Gnosticism which I feel is far to non-specific.

git good.

Gore.
    Full disclosure, I'm a pretty devout Christian.

I just don't see the point in it. Like, why? Why do all this weird ascetic shit?

Eat good food, drink good beverages, lift the heaviest weights possible, get the wife pregnant, have a bunch of kids and raise them in the way they should go as an act of defiance to the heat death of the universe. That to me is the sum total of life on Earth. Why make your dick do a bunch of weird things when I could be eating a steak or DLing 8 plates?

If your options are to grill some brats and mow the lawn, or learn how to imbibe soft drinks through your urethra, why choose the latter?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt James View Post
    I don't avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence.
    This is a fitting end I think.

Iv'e enjoyed this and I hope you have to.... I'll be back in a little while we need to talk about so many things.

Mark have you ever thought about Radon and smoking?

Occifer I cannot queef.

Gore Out.

And a good out it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post

If your options are to grill some brats and mow the lawn, or learn how to imbibe soft drinks through your urethra, why choose the latter?
    Because nothing hits better after a long afternoon mowing in the sweltering sun than that first puff of fine tobacco through your cock

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    ...when I could be eating a steak or DLing 8 plates?
    You must live in the Eastern half of the U.S.? Unless you actually pull almost 800 pounds, in which case... wow!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    You must live in the Eastern half of the U.S.? Unless you actually pull almost 800 pounds, in which case... wow!
    I meant 4x45lb plates on each side for 405 lbs total haha. I am nowhere close to 800...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234