starting strength gym
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Squatting and Semen Retention.

Default Squatting and Semen Retention.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Dear Rip,

having long been a fan of your work and recognising your genius I often consider your words outside of their original context.

You have stated in the past that not only are the gains in strength from a particular movement pattern specific in their nature, with the squat developing the various muscles involved in that movement, but they are also systemic. Even if one were to squat only (as opposed to the typical 5 lift program) and eat bountifully their pectorals would still grow to some lesser but significant degree.

Now I have been reading much about the practices of tantric sex (inspite of my perenial virginity) and the subject of retaining one's seed for a multiplicity of health benefits is repeatedly stated. Having discussed this matter the state of modern man has been revealed to me. Most Men's pelvic floor is simply too week to retain their chi. I how ever having a 400 pound squat am quite able to excite myself and then recirculate my seminal fluid from the dragon pearls up the jade stem and then back down again to the base of my spine. This has myriad health benefits of which I am sure you are aware. my voice has grown deeper, my cocaine addiction has recinded back to a state of mere habit and most importantly for me, being a sailor, the vitamin C contained within has helped my scurvy though not entirely cured it.

Now it has been noted by some writers of an esoteric quality that amongst the Indians some men are able to use their penis as a straw. suckling up various liquids . Nowadays this is merely a party trick with malt liquor, lemon juice and the like. But at one time when one was engaged in an act of Hate fuck it was encouraged to use this vacumous ability as to extract the life force of a women in the form of an inverse embolism a kind of kantian sublime would thusly be achieved. I wonder if my squat ever reaches 600 pounds will I be afforded this ability?

I hope this finds you well.

Sincerly Gore.

Masterful.

Sir,

I understand that you are liable to take this as a troll But I do not engaged in such left handed arts. This was posted with the upmost sincerity and I hope for a response as aposed to a mere appraisal of my genius which however limited is also appreciated.

Yours hopefully.

Gore.

Less masterful.

When the cue to breathe into your balls is taken way too far.

noted.

If you get your squat up to 700 and focus your chi hard enough your blood will be replaced with semen and vice versa

I chuckled

Sir like you I reject scientism completely as a deformation of tradition. As such instead of reading the "literature" one must engage in radical self experimentation with a basis in heuristic and sacred texts. This combined with a focus on ones own state of mind and sense data is the only way to manifest the will to power in a practical manner. You will note that what I stated above is not a lie..... I have my backing, my "sources". I feel that these board's are marred by a childish libertarian air. That the market shall provide. You reject science but cling doggedly to "engineering" - that specifically of the body by "physicians" and "Surgeons". Engineering is science practiced in the market , science that works. Well then what of iatrogenic deaths? The entire history of capitalism is the manufacturing of problems as to to require solutions. For natural man has only so many needs that require a product so the A.I which IS kapital is stymed. What happens instead then???

If each man only requires 4 apples a week and there are a million men then there is neccersarily a market cap of 4 million apples and thus the profit is halted -- the limit is reached. How is this solved in the domain of capital. By making all men fat. A man requires only so many calories a day but capitalism requires all men to eat ALL the food ALL the time. The Obesity Epidemic is not in fact an epidemic it is an opportunity! it is a market solution! Not only does it provide the orchards with a reason to grow more apples but it also creates a diet industry. An Industry in the production of gastric bands a job for the man fitting said bands. Hypertension drugs, diet drugs, Diet food (The selling of less nutrients for more money) - Does this sound like a remedy for the human condition?? Yes to an idiot.

Your book is excellent for it - narrowcasts - a weak word that describes the Kabba. All men may visit Mecca, all men may stare at the black cube but few will Understand. Esotericism is not secret because it is coded but because most men are stupid! Your Book "Starting strength Basic Barbel Training Third edition" Is simple and it's reach is wide. you have stated all plainly your language is crisp and juicy like the apple we discussed earlier. And yet they still come here and ask whether they should microload the squat whether confusion is the third axis of stress and recovery whether 1-2 grams of creatine is appropriate. Why how bored you must be!

I am trying doggedly to give you novel questions... Please do not shoot me down as forum agitator. I promise I do not engage in MK_ultra, I am not placing astroturf as for you to slip and burn your hairless trotters. You may not have the answer to my question because you are not practiced in the art. But this is a field of study that we as a board should be interested in.

so please engage if only theoretically with my question.

Yours paroxysmically gore. 97958888_271348230724156_6813861455361014952_n.jpg

starting strength coach development program
    Back to masterful.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast