starting strength gym

Thread: Testosterone v Estrogen v Washington Redskins v Exeter Chiefs

Default Testosterone v Estrogen v Washington Redskins v Exeter Chiefs

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi Rip,

Exeter to keep Chiefs name & logo, but retire 'Big Chief' mascot - BBC Sport

Dr. Wang story is a disgrace beyond measure. That poor kid.

Dr Wang’s deserved hammer punishment made me think of my local rugby team / UK Premiership Champions, Exeter Chiefs (based in Devon, home of your favourite cow, the Devon Rugby). I’ll ask the retiring mascot to send over his Tomahawk for Wang to inspect the sharp end of.

On point with the current silly bullshit, how depressing that the NFL caved to left-wing woke lunacy re. Washington Redskin owner Dan Snyder reluctantly agreeing to change the name last month (considered racist by some Native American groups, after pressure from sponsors). The mirror image story was happening over here in the UK with the Exeter Chiefs, but thank God the owner Tony Rowe had a pair of balls and refused to cave. “My club, my rules, their fucking problem” I’ve heard from very reliable inside sources was his response to this protest, but due to national press coverage, it had to be given attention. That the protesters even managed to get any kind of traction defies all logic considering the whole sports club’s branding is commensurate to honouring the native American Indian warrior spirit (having said that, one can’t deny the strong argument that the perhaps it was to Civilisation’s benefit that the Cowboys won).

Anyway, salient point being, The Boogaloo Rebels hold firm here in the Devon countryside Rip, we’ll keep producing the testosterone, huge powerful rugby teams and red meat until the last whistle is blown and the last vegan flayed.

Best,

Robin

American professional sports is dead. They just don't know it yet. When every member of two teams refuses to stand for the National Anthem at a fucking baseball game, well, the idiocy defies description.

They would of changed their name to the Washington Foreskins But Then everyone Would Probably confuse them with Congress

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    American professional sports is dead. They just don't know it yet. When every member of two teams refuses to stand for the National Anthem at a fucking baseball game, well, the idiocy defies description.
    I’ve been a big fan of America since I was a kid - the first sportsman’s autograph I got was when I was 5 years old when my mother wrote to the Miami Dolphins for Dan Marino’s autograph - and he sent one. God knows what a 5 year old UK kid was doing glued to the TV obsessed with NFL, but I was.

I find most people on the ground in the UK really like America, or more accurately, they report very positive experiences re. the Americans they’ve met, whether on holiday in the USA or the Americans over here. Put an Englishman, a Frenchman, an Italian, a Spaniard, a Russian, a German, and an American in a bar, the phenomenology dictates that the Englishman and American usually are the ones who get on the best socially and have a more natural affinity. It’s very sad to see what’s going on in America at the moment, a truly great country seemingly intent on cannibalising nearly every positive trait of its own heritage which made it great. The same is happening here in the England, albeit at least we had the balls to tell the EU to get fucked. The current silly bullshit in sports exemplifies the rancid core of the present cultural deal. We had our soccer FA Cup final today, historically one of the most important sporting contests in our country performed in Wembley Stadium in front of zero crowd (Covid) and before the kick-off whistle, all 22 players took a knee in solidarity for BLM. Taking a knee - FUCK OFF! Is there a more candid display of subservience, cowardice and surrender than kneeling? George Best must be rolling in his grave. Makes me embarrassed to be a human.

Crazy times.

You’ve reminded me of the American werewolf in London joke...here for those who’ve not seen it...
    “A Convention from the United Nations are on a plane across the Atlantic. The engine blows and they need to lose weight. After jettisoning everything on board, the Frenchman goes to the exit, shouts “Vive la France!” and jumps out. The Englishman goes next, shouts “God save the Queen! ” and jumps as well. Still too heavy, the American goes to the exit, shouts “Remember the Alamo!“.... And chucks out the Mexican....

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdcuth View Post
    You’ve reminded me of the American werewolf in London joke...here for those who’ve not seen it...
    “A Convention from the United Nations are on a plane across the Atlantic. The engine blows and they need to lose weight. After jettisoning everything on board, the Frenchman goes to the exit, shouts “Vive la France!” and jumps out. The Englishman goes next, shouts “God save the Queen! ” and jumps as well. Still too heavy, the American goes to the exit, shouts “Remember the Alamo!“.... And chucks out the Mexican....
    Hahahahaha! Love that!