starting strength gym

Thread: Rip Talks Robert E. Howard - Starting Strength Radio Clips

Default Rip Talks Robert E. Howard - Starting Strength Radio Clips

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Without Howard there would likely have been no book covers by Frazetta. Inspiring art, to say the least.

Frazetta did lots of other book covers, before and after the Lancer Conan series.

That he did. But I doubt many teen boys might not have taken note of those others were it not for Howard's work. Once upon a time I had a whole coffee table book of Frazetta's collected art. Currently in parts unknown.

The things I learn from this forum never cease to amaze. I just discovered the inspiration for Princess Leia's slave outfit in Return to the Jedi was inspired by the works of Franzetta, namely his 'Egyptian Queen' painting.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Reid View Post
    The things I learn from this forum never cease to amaze. I just discovered the inspiration for Princess Leia's slave outfit in Return to the Jedi was inspired by the works of Franzetta, namely his 'Egyptian Queen' painting.
    Frazetta and the emerging women's bodybuilding competitions were also in a feedback loop during the 80's for how the female body could be developed and portrayed. For instance it seemed as though every time Rachel McLish appeared in a competition Frazetta came out with a new and even more spectacular bit of art involving a very athletic woman in a swamp or with some kind of weapon in hand.

I'll have to take a look at Howard's historical fiction. I kind of lost interest in his heroic fantasy over time, but since then it got more than replaced by historical fiction.