Quote Originally Posted by Dave Longley View Post
I’ve ordered from Barbell Apparel (Vegas) and although pricey, they deliver to the UK now from Europe so you don’t get the bullshit import tax fucking EU anti competition wank bastards.

I’m not riding horses or anything cowboy like, but they’re stretchy and very comfortable. I quite like the fit but I like to be able to fling my legs around in case I need to kick someone in the head.

Good customer service too. They refunded me on a pair of shorts with a fit that made my dick look obscene.

Best shorts I’ve ever tried on.
Sorry these are denim shorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nockian View Post
I’m an advocate of cheap and throwaway these days. I’ve long given up looking for quality. TU brand from Sainsbury’s at £15 a pop. If you get a pair in the sale rack as low as £1 and I’ve had a couple of pairs at that price. I used to buy really expensive jeans which lasted well, but £125 a go means a very limited wardrobe. They last pretty well unless you’re doing manual work in them.
I find each pair of marks and Spencer jeans last five years of heavy wear and the cost is pretty low.

The real bane of my life was getting a good suit for business which thankfully is no longer required now I'm not in the city every day.