starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rip's Take On Multi-Vitamins - Starting Strength Radio Clips

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Please read my post above where VITAMIN E REACTED WITH THE TOXINS IN VAPE OIL MULTIPLYING THEIR EFFECT LEADING TO ACUTE RESPIRATORY FAILURE...it wasnt just the vitamin e nor just the vape oil..but the combo that was deadly...

Supplemental vitamin A has also been linked to lung cancer...

Folate to Autism...

Food contains the enzymes necessary to properly metabolize the nutrients in it...supplements do not...thank god the human body is good at getting rid of shit is doesn't

usually very healthy people can get away with a lot of shit ...its when you start having some issues that it becomes a problem...for instance say your kidneys are having some issues just excreting sodium...and then every day your dumping a shit load of non chelated minerals in it...your speeding up the trip to renal failure is all your doing

If you dont think the actual cause of autism is worthy of our attention I feel sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Your "beliefs" are just not interesting.
    Rip some people take collagen etc for joints. In your experience does it help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstream View Post
    Please read my post above where VITAMIN E REACTED WITH THE TOXINS IN VAPE OIL MULTIPLYING THEIR EFFECT LEADING TO ACUTE RESPIRATORY FAILURE...it wasnt just the vitamin e nor just the vape oil..but the combo that was deadly...

Supplemental vitamin A has also been linked to lung cancer...

Folate to Autism...

Food contains the enzymes necessary to properly metabolize the nutrients in it...supplements do not...thank god the human body is good at getting rid of shit is doesn't

usually very healthy people can get away with a lot of shit ...its when you start having some issues that it becomes a problem...for instance say your kidneys are having some issues just excreting sodium...and then every day your dumping a shit load of non chelated minerals in it...your speeding up the trip to renal failure is all your doing

If you dont think the actual cause of autism is worthy of our attention I feel sorry for you
    Rip's Take On Multi-Vitamins - Starting Strength Radio Clips

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    Rip some people take collagen etc for joints. In your experience does it help?
    It seems to help some people. I haven't found it useful.

Rip, are you still taking vitamin C preventatively for GERD/reflux or did you taper off the higher levels once it was under control?

I’ve been fighting this crap (GERD/LPR) for 7 years and desperately want to find a way off the PPIs. I’ve had little success thus far.

I take 1 gram of C per day.

starting strength coach development program
    Laughed my ass off at the unanticipated
    “urban shithole reference . Since I live in one I can only agree with the characterization.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12