Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rip's Take On Multi-Vitamins - Starting Strength Radio Clips

Default Rip's Take On Multi-Vitamins - Starting Strength Radio Clips

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Bre Hillen View Post
    'anywhere that antifa lives' very good, nearly spat out my coffee laughing

The argument against supplements is that if you do not have an actual deficiency you are potentially placing something in your body in excess, and therefore your body needs TO WORK HARDER OR WORSE ,BEGINS TO STORE IT UNTIL TOXICITY IS REACHED and this can HARM YOU...sometimes permanently

This "argument" is ridiculous. HOW MANY DOCTORS ON THIS BOARD HAVE SEEN A CASE OF HYPERVITAMINOSIS A, D, K, OR E, OR OF ANY OF THE b VITAMINS? HYPERKALEMIA IN THE ABSENCE OF OTHER PHARM INTERVENTIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstream View Post
    The argument against supplements is that if you do not have an actual deficiency you are potentially placing something in your body in excess, and therefore your body needs TO WORK HARDER OR WORSE ,BEGINS TO STORE IT UNTIL TOXICITY IS REACHED and this can HARM YOU...sometimes permanently
    Harm who? When?

How many doctors have seen heart disease, lung disease, renal failure, cirrhosis of the liver, should I go on? And NOT linked to the traditional culprits like smoking, drinking, and drug use .....plenty...its called Idiopathic......and some scientists have linked some of these diseases to toxicities of various kinds...

Remember the teenagers dying of vaping...the found out the culprit was Vitamin E....yes it was in the lungs ...so I'm sure you will harp on that..but still I'm making the point here that these substances are not harmless...

Its not so much that the supplements themselves kill you ..however in excess they may interact with toxins we ingest and multiply the negative effects of these toxins...

The bottom line is dont put something in your body that you don'tclearly know the effects of ..I know we do it all the time but still

How many doctors have seen radiation and yet we know it can cause cancer

How would you retain an excess of vitamin B? It's water-soluble - you just pee it out if there's too much.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstream View Post
    Its not so much that the supplements themselves kill you ..however in excess they may interact with toxins we ingest and multiply the negative effects of these toxins...
    Name one toxin that reacts badly with a vitamin.

Default Are you aware that some credible scientists.....

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    How would you retain an excess of vitamin B? It's water-soluble - you just pee it out if there's too much.
    Believe that Autism is linked to folate...

Yes, ever since they discovered the link between folate deficiency and brain development Pregnant women have been taking folate some in excess which some medical professionals believe causes Autism in children

The benefits of vitamins and minerals are the RIGHT amount..too little and too much causes problems

starting strength coach development program
    Your "beliefs" are just not interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast