starting strength gym

Thread: SS Radio #81: Pink Supremacy, Pink Nationalism, Pink Privilege. Pink Lives Matter!

Default SS Radio #81: Pink Supremacy, Pink Nationalism, Pink Privilege. Pink Lives Matter!

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

God bless Allsup's

On behalf of Simon‘s everywhere in the world, I would like to disavow that douchebag.

Simon's okay. He just loses control of his passion. I kinda understand that.

Simon is cool. Young, passionate people, swayed by a million ideas at once are fine with me.

Some perspective for the caller who is 6'4", 225:
    I'm between 6'3" and 6'4", and I first ran LP when I was 36. It took about 9 months for my squat to grind to a halt at a 385 lbs. I took my body weight from 235 to 275 in that time. I wish I had kept pushing my deadlift and bench up (I can't remember off hand where I was at) before I switched everything over to HLM.

Make sure you've got fractional plates -- keep them in your bag. You're young and full of potential; use it. It will be hard.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Simon is cool. Young, passionate people, swayed by a million ideas at once are fine with me.
    Yeh, it's a confused and passionate response to the critical race theory nonsense that is being pushed everywhere. On this point if I'm not mistaken Trump did ban it from the federal government so he got that bit right. The UK government have also indicated they are against it now which is encouraging.