starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am deleting my Facebook accounts

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    Only today I had some mid-20's woman saying she wants to "kick my ass" because I commented on a picture of Joe Biden and his dogs that he prefers stroking kids to dogs.
    How big is the girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Maybe not in America, but it has been going on in the Balkans for a couple of years now in iOS. I actually like the thing, I got a few decent shopping suggestions.
    I mostly get ads for dick pills and VPNs. I hope they don't know something I am still unaware of.

Last time I checked the profile they had on me, they thought I was likely a Democratic party member and likely actively involved in social issues. Haven't checked it for a couple of years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How big is the girl?
    Couldn't tell as most of her profile was BLM logos, but at least the hair wasn't purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I mostly get ads for dick pills and VPNs. I hope they don't know something I am still unaware of.
    Haha, this seems like the general direction for males. They probably don't have enough info on you, the full spam AI hasn't been released in your region yet or whatever. Give it time, I really dig our robot shopping helpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    This might seem random and unrelated, but i need to share: they can hear you speaking.

I just recently made an instagram account and I’ve noticed repeatedly that i get adds from shit I’ve only spoken about and not used a search engine for. It’s got to be from my iphone mic; however, certain chat apps might be involved as well.

Last night I was using a program called discord to talk with an old friend. He talked about some dick pill he just popped because a lady friend was coming over. He also mentioned that he was starting to go bald.

Today I’m scrolling through Instagram and the first two ads are for the very same dick pill and hair loss pills. I’ve never done a search on any of this shit.

Has anyone else noticed something like this?
    They don't need to hear you speak. You don't even need to search for it yourself. If they can connect you to another person who has searched for such products, you may become a target for those ads.

Quote Originally Posted by No insect View Post
    They don't need to hear you speak. You don't even need to search for it yourself. If they can connect you to another person who has searched for such products, you may become a target for those ads.
    He deleted his insta/fb years ago. It’s possible that they linked us through discord, which is partnered with twitch, which is owned by amazon, which is connected to instagram ads.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I've heard about this from Android phone users, but not iPhoners.
    Can confirm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123