starting strength gym
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Cincinnati

Luke Schroeder is offline Owner, Starting Strength Cincinnati

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Leonard View Post
    What are some locations you are thinking about?
    Hey, Jeff! I'm currently looking at options on the north side of Cincy along I-75 (from south of 275 all the way up to as far north as 129) with the intention of making the site conveniently accessible for the widest possible number of people. I've also got a few locations on the northeastern side of the city closer to I-71 that are on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Schroeder View Post
    Hey, Jeff! I'm currently looking at options on the north side of Cincy along I-75 (from south of 275 all the way up to as far north as 129) with the intention of making the site conveniently accessible for the widest possible number of people. I've also got a few locations on the northeastern side of the city closer to I-71 that are on the radar.
    I'd go a little north of 275. Focus on that Mason / West Chester demographic ($$$).

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Leonard View Post
    I'd go a little north of 275. Focus on that Mason / West Chester demographic ($$$).
    Yeah...definitely a nice area that's under consideration. I've also received some interest from people that live in the South Dayton area...I believe the Mason / West Chester region would be workable for those folks.

Hey Cincy gang! I'll be heading down to Texas next week for the SS seminar at Wichita Falls Athletic Club. Can't wait! Just wanted to share in case anyone else from the area is also attending. If so, give me a shout.

Seminar Photo.jpg

Great news, folks! The Starting Strength Cincinnati shirts performed admirably down at the seminar. Looking forward to making them available soon to all those that are interested.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make sure folks know that, while working on locking in a SSC head coach for the guy, I'm also currently interviewing for a Level 2 or 3 coach. If you're interested don't hesitate to reach out. You can also submit your interest thru the Starting Strength website in the "careers" section.

Hey all! I was recently lucky enough to appear as a guest on a podcast that's produced locally here in Cincy called "Fitness Candor". Eric Feigl, a Starting Strength enthusiast and co-owner at Mission 5 Fitness, runs the podcast and asked if would like to come on and discuss my own background, how I found Starting Strength, and what to expect with Starting Strength Cincinnati. It was an awesome opportunity to spread the word about the gym and talk thru why i was so strongly drawn to the Starting Strength franchise model. I had a great time. If you've got 35 mins to fill, please check it out at the following link...

Episode 168 Luke Schroeder - Starting Strength Cincinnati

Thanks for joining me Luke!

Quick point of clarification...I made a small error in my previous post. Eric is the co-owner of Balance Fitness and currently does quite a bit of work out of Mission 5. Sorry for any confusion. Accuracy of info matters :-)

Huge news, gang! Starting Strength Cincinnati has got a head coach! I couldn't be more excited to announce that SSC Marie Kunkel Worsham will be relocating to Cincinnati with her family in the coming months to become the head coach at our gym upon opening. We hit the jackpot with Marie and I'm thrilled to have her coming on board to run our coaching program. She brings with her a level of experience, expertise, and passion for making everyone stronger that truly sets her apart in the fitness industry. Please join me in welcoming Marie to the rapidly growing SS Cincinnati community!

Facetune_05-02-2021-09-46-33.jpg

starting strength coach development program
    Welcome to Cincinnati, Marie! It'll be great to have you in town.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast