starting strength gym

Thread: Italian translation of articles

Default Italian translation of articles

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I have found an old thread about dutch translation of the book and articles, so I'm not gonna ask if there's a chance of translating the books in Italian because apparently there's no market nor publisher available here, although I still hope there will be one in the future.
    Anyway, I just wanted to know, since I've seen some of the main articles being translated in many languages, including a couple in Italian a few years ago, could I ask for permission to translate any number of articles in Italian, with the only goal of having them published on the forum and making them more easily accessible to the italian community which unfortunately is still not used to the english language or looking up material in english online (which is why I think there are many more SS trainees/fans from other european countries)?

I try to explain to people what SS is but I think it would be much easier if I could direct them to the website with a bunch of very useful articles translated in italian or if people could find the articles when they look for this type of material in italian.
    I hope this sounds like a good idea to you.

Fine with me. Translations run on Sunday.

How does that work exactly? Should I send it via e-mail or post it?

Email it to me.