starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary

Default Anniversary

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I know this is not the place, but I made a huge, a really huge stuff up today. I forgot my wedding anniversary, 39 years, so I went and got an anniversary gift , a new set of hearing protectors for myself, yes!

You poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You poor bastard.
    I don't what happened, one day I was just walking along enjoying the scenery and bam! I am married and pushing a pram. My mama always warned me, boy! you watch out for them girls! So your telling me there are no young "Rippetoes" running around the great state of Texas. Well at least I get fed, so I shouldn't complain.

congrats on the anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I don't what happened, one day I was just walking along enjoying the scenery and bam! I am married and pushing a pram. My mama always warned me, boy! you watch out for them girls! So your telling me there are no young "Rippetoes" running around the great state of Texas. Well at least I get fed, so I shouldn't complain.
    And at least you can still type. I heard hand surgery is complex.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    And at least you can still type. I heard hand surgery is complex.
    Well I am your typical leftist, she goes with the right and I block with the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    congrats on the anniversary!
    Thank you, but I did not realize that when I got married I married her family as well, anyway at least they are 500K up the road.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Thank you, but I did not realize that when I got married I married her family as well, anyway at least they are 500K up the road.
    At least some good to come out of long covid

Yeh, I have problems with remembering my anniversary..We were married on a Saturday, the first Saturday in June almost 20 or so years ago.

In my mind, the anniversary is always the first Saturday in June. In her mind it is the date on the calendar. So help me I still do not know the date.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Yeh, I have problems with remembering my anniversary..We were married on a Saturday, the first Saturday in June almost 20 or so years ago.

In my mind, the anniversary is always the first Saturday in June. In her mind it is the date on the calendar. So help me I still do not know the date.
    Don't worry about it, on your date go and have lunch with the mates and on her date take her somewhere nice like MacDonalds or other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    At least some good to come out of long covid
    Yes, well her sister rings now and then and says she wants to come and stay for a while and I say, sorry not possible we have lock downs and social distancing and all that. Whew! I say, dodged another bullet. Don't know how long I can stretch this out for though.

starting strength coach development program
    I remember my anniversary because it’s November 2 - Day of the Dead. Easy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast