starting strength gym
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Were that the case, you would probably have heard about it from the media.
    Internet scrape shows some indication than ivermectin does not readily cross the human blood brain barrier.

Stromectol (Ivermectin): Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Interactions, Warning.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    Get the basic ivermectin 1% do not use Ivermec plus or any other version of the medicine on dogs of any breed

And I believe it’s several bearding breeds so do your research

My vet taught me how to use it and he and I have been using it since the eighties for heart worms and other parasites

the max dose on dogs is 1/10 th cc per 10 lbs I live in Georgia which is heartworm central and have never had a heartworm positive dog

You can also google the slow kill method developed by UGA vet school using ivermectin for dogs that are positive (which saves a ton of money) but the first treatment needs to be done at the vets office because a serious case of heartworm can cause a dog to go into anaphylaxis and that’s an emergency situation

You draw it out of the bottle with a syringe remove the needle and squirt it in their mouth it tastes like slow gin lol ( yeah I tasted it and am still alive)

You have to do this every thirty days it only kills the microfilaria ( heartworms under 40 days old)

Saves me a lot of money but may not be wroth the effort if you only have one dog

Hope this clears it up
    Thanks bobman. I have no dog in this fight. Just seeing what I’d find if pulled that thread in the warning label. Only human interest here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Were that the case, you would probably have heard about it from the media.
    so speaking of the media,
    would you believe that last night,
    I heard on NY news radio that Drs are using the Iver experimentally and controlling covid in their trials,
    they're seeing it stop progression in hospitalized patients,
    maybe this is old news, and I missed reading it here, or there.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by neilc1 View Post
    would you believe that last night,
    I heard on NY news radio that Drs are using the Iver experimentally and controlling covid in their trials,
    they're seeing it stop progression in hospitalized patients.
    I figure the powers that be will come around by March if the radio silence can be explained by bureaucratic incompetence.

If the explanation is corruption, I expect the narrative to remain the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    I figure the powers that be will come around by March if the radio silence can be explained by bureaucratic incompetence.

If the explanation is corruption, I expect the narrative to remain the same.
    I read that the 90% prevention data on ivermectin that has emerged would preclude issuance of Emergency Use Authorizations for the vaccines if it were the result of the lengthy gold-standard trials that are usually required. If there is a “treatment,” no EUA. That doesn’t explain all of the venom and abuse some of the Doctors and PHDs who have advocated for prophylactic ivermectin have faced, but combined with profit motives at play, the bureaucratic imperatives seem a likely candidate.

Interesting clip from Bret Weinstein's podcast about Ivermectin. Many, many physicians are aware of its effectiveness.

COVID Drug Treatments & Twitter Censorship (from Livestream #61) - YouTube

It's been a week since I took ivermectin. It shut down my fever, chills, and headaches in about 12 hours. I had a lingering feeling of being unwell that went away today and a head cold that is probably the normal post viral cough I get developing. Doesn't seem like it is going to come back at this point.

+1 for Dr. Holmes. Super easy to deal with.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast