starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rip: What the Hell are You People Doing?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    How does any of this passing out shit (yeah, sure, it happens....people sometimes pass out doing hard things, especially when they do them wrong) have anything to do with the point of the article?

I'm sensitive to this issue right now, having recently tweaked my C7 root. I don't make it a habit to look up on squats and deads, but it's definitely a variety of form creep, when I look at my recent lifting videos I see it creeping in, and it may have been what bit me.

In any case, how is it even remotely possible to mount a good argument against this thesis statement: "A cervical spine held in the neutral, anatomic position under a heavy load is a great idea?"

I swear. People argue just to argue. "We breathe oxygen." "No we don't." God fuck you all.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Sullivan View Post
    I don't make it a habit to look up on squats and deads, but it's definitely a variety of form creep
    I notice it in myself at the end of heavy sets. The only thing I can figure is that I am unconsciously pulling my self up by the head, which seems like a terrible plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Sullivan View Post
    I swear. People argue just to argue. "We breathe oxygen." "No we don't." God fuck you all.
    I aspire to one day be as curmudgeonly as Dr. Sullivan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123