Rip, I did, multiple times. My point was that my T didn't even get checked. As in, value unknown. So, yeah, the reference range is utterly meaningless. But does it follow from that that one's baseline/starting T levels are also utterly meaningless and don't even need to be checked/confirmed?

The doctor's office responded. This time it was the doctor's wife, I believe, not the admin who hand-waved away the need for the doc to actually know my T levels.

She sent me another lab requisition, for total and free testosterone, for which the doc is paying. She also offered me $50 off my consultation for my trouble. (The consultation is when the doc reviews my labs and tells me what he thinks and what he recommends; it costs $697.)

BTW, this doc is not the doc(s) with which Rip spoke on this podcast episode. But it is one Jay Campbell mentioned.

I think maybe that admin who made several clerical mistakes on my case, then discounted the need for the doc to even know my T level at all needs more training...or a different role...or a different employer.