starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some graphs relating to the monetary theory discussion

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    I generally agree except that it’s hard to peg because we don’t have a fully operating economy yet. Bars, restaurants, concert arenas, etc., aren’t operating yet or are doing so at reduced capacity.

This is simply a calculus issue: dS/dT, if you will: a change in spending over time.

What happens when multiple trillions of extra dollars flows faster? And does Jay Powell increase interest rates to curtail it?
    None of that helicopter cash has gone anywhere but to the big banks and big investor class. Why would velocity increase? It’s been horded. Greatest welfare handout of all time. Think any of them look at themselves as welfare queens? LOL. If JPow didn’t print like crazy the Dow was headed for 8k. I suppose it was necessary but then again, all the cost won’t be born by them will it? That’s the problem. J made the rich much richer and the rest will pay for it. And when these fucking pigs are asked to pay more they will whine and have a hissy fit. It disgusts me, and I’ve never voted for and never will vote for a Democrat. But I also will never vote for a Republican again until Mitch is gone. Or Trump runs again. Fuck them all, they all should thrown into the ditch.

Quote Originally Posted by DougBriggs View Post
    None of that helicopter cash has gone anywhere but to the big banks and big investor class. Why would velocity increase? It’s been horded. Greatest welfare handout of all time. Think any of them look at themselves as welfare queens? LOL. If JPow didn’t print like crazy the Dow was headed for 8k. I suppose it was necessary but then again, all the cost won’t be born by them will it? That’s the problem. J made the rich much richer and the rest will pay for it. And when these fucking pigs are asked to pay more they will whine and have a hissy fit. It disgusts me, and I’ve never voted for and never will vote for a Democrat. But I also will never vote for a Republican again until Mitch is gone. Or Trump runs again. Fuck them all, they all should thrown into the ditch.
    Hard to argue against this, to be honest.

It won’t increase until it starts to become clear to people that the money in their pockets is no longer a guarantee of getting goods and services. I don’t think we are going to get a ramp up of velocity in the same way it happened in Weimar Germany. Instead we will get a rapid currency collapse which usually comes at the end of hyper inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nockian View Post
    It won’t increase until it starts to become clear to people that the money in their pockets is no longer a guarantee of getting goods and services. I don’t think we are going to get a ramp up of velocity in the same way it happened in Weimar Germany. Instead we will get a rapid currency collapse which usually comes at the end of hyper inflation.
    No we won’t become Weimar Germany because 95% of all the QE has gone to the top 1%. They don’t spend it, they just keep it in equities. But we will still get inflation.

starting strength coach development program
    No we won’t become Weimar Germany because 95% of all the QE has gone to the top 1%. They don’t spend it, they just keep it in equities. But we will still get inflation.
    If one Bitcoin can now buy a Lamborghini, then we definitely have price inflation. Even looking at the PM market which is constrained by jiggery pokery of paper manipulation - PM have continued to increase in value against all currencies.

Tides going out. Interesting times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12